In a statement issued by the Health Commissioner, Dr Rafiu Isamotu, identified that the SSG was part of the 22 persons who recovered from the virus.
The Osun SSG was tested positive for the virus 10 days ago.
Isamotu disclosed on Friday evening, the confirmatory test of the SSG carried out after days of care and treatment returned negative.
Additionally, 21 other patients tested negative and have all been discharged.
However, Osun state announced the recovery of 22 additional cases, saying they were contacts from previous cases in the State.
The Commissioner urged citizens and occupants of the State to always adhere strictly all the guidelines measures laid down by the State against the spread of the virus.
Source; Tale Tela
- INEC Announces November 6 For Anambra Governorship ElectionsIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fixed November 6, 2021, for the Anambra governorship election. Festus Okoye, chairman of ...[Read more]
- Buhari Will Be Remembered Like Trump –FayoseIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021Former Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose, says President Muhammadu Buhari will be remembered like outgoing US President Donald Trump. He said ...[Read more]
- You Can’t Produce Anointing Oil Yet You Want To Produce A World Class Vaccine – Daddy Freeze Mocks Nigeria’s Move To Produce COVID-19 VaccineIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021Media personality Daddy Freeze has mocked Nigeria’s decision to produce its own COVID-19 vaccine to battle the novel coronavirus. The OAP took to his ...[Read more]
- FIRS Generates ₦4.9trn, Meets 98% Of 2020 TargetIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021The Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS has announced a revenue collection for ₦4.9 trillion for the year 2020 target. The figure represents ...[Read more]
- NYC DOE throws parents into tailspin after posting wrong exam informationIn USAJanuary 19, 2021The Department of Education threw some parents into a tailspin this weekend when it posted erroneous registration deadlines for the city’s ...[Read more]
- Napaga, Ambassador Hassan Ahmed missing from Akufo-Addo’s ‘kitchen cabinet’In Ghana, NewsJanuary 19, 2021Names of some prominent presidential staffers including Clara Napaga Tia Sulemana’s name have been missing in the latest list of administrative ...[Read more]
- Lagos orders doctors to handle malaria symptoms like coronavirusIn coronavirus, NewsJanuary 19, 2021Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, on Tuesday, approved the payment of the sum of N8 billion to Osun State Government as an asset sharing agreement ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Diane Russet Shaves Her headIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021Reality TV star, Diane Russet has taken her fans and followers by surprise as she showed up with her head completely shaved. Could this be a new ...[Read more]
- Teenage girl allegedly burn man aliveIn Local NewsJanuary 19, 2021There was fear and anxiety in Igarra, Akoko-Edo Local Government Area of Edo State over the murder of a young man identified as Ajitwewunmeshe Emmah, ...[Read more]
- Senate Leader McConnell: Donald Trump Provoked And Lied To Mob That Attacked CapitolIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 19, 2021