Two pastors of different church congregations in Adamawa State who alleged to have been committing adultery for years have been identified and are now being interrogated by the police.
A male pastor of a Yola-based church, Ebenezer Otinjele and a female pastor of a church in Girei, near Yola, Juliana Daniel were arrested on charges of adultery, causing abortion, criminal trespass and threat to life.
The affair came to light after the female pastor’s husband reported the matter to the police, alleging that the two pastors who work in the same office, had two children together although his wife made him believe that the two were his.
The Adamawa State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Suleiman Nguroje, who confirmed the arrest of the two to DAILY POST, affirmed that their arrest was sequel to a petition by one Barr Sule J Abdul, a counsel to Mr Eli Daniel, Juliana’s husband.
Mr Eli Daniel’s petition, with Reference Number SJA/SRL/VI/21/1, alleges “Acts of abatement conspiracy, causing abortion, criminal trespass, adultery and threat to life contrary to sections 49,61,203,339, 374 and 383 (2) of Adamawa state Penal Code Law perpetrated by Ebenezer Otueke and Juliana Eli Daniel.”
Juliana Eli, a staff of Yola Electricity Distribution Company (YEDC), works directly under Ebenezer Etinjele, the company’s Business Manager in Yola where they allegedly started their extra marital affairs.
They are said to have been in the affair for four years, most of which time Juliana’s husband, a staff of Federal Ministry of Power, was away at work in Abuja.
A report has it that Juliana got married to Eli on April 6, 2002 at the Lutheran Church of Christ in Nigeria (LCCN) headquarters in Numan and have five children, including the two now being disputed.
An account has it that Mr. Daniel secured a job for his wife, Juliana, at the YEDC in 2016 and that she was posted to Yola Business unit and deployed to work in the office of the Business Manager, Ebenezer, where the two apparently started their affair almost immediately.
They were said to have met in different places, including even in Juliana’s matrimonial home when the children were away at school.
- AOC proposes funding to deprogram white supremacistsIn USAJanuary 16, 2021The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday ...[Read more]
- Wizkid celebrates second son, King Ayo on his 5th birthdayIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 16, 2021Superstar singer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun aka Wizkid has showered undying love on his second son, King Ayo as he celebrates his 5th birthday. 5 years ...[Read more]
- James Brown loses Instagram account, Bobrisky denies having handIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 16, 2021Controversial male barbie, Bobrisky has denied having hands in the loss of the Instagram account of fellow crossdresser, James Brown. James Brown had ...[Read more]
- Woman allegedly steals mail truck, crashes into more than 10 cars in NYCIn USAJanuary 16, 2021A woman is in custody after allegedly stealing a mail truck in Brooklyn and slamming it into at least 10 parked cars Friday night. The postal panic ...[Read more]
- 11 Gambino family members, associates plead guilty to multiple crimesIn USAJanuary 16, 2021A slew of admitted mobsters will now be trading their tony Westchester County digs for the bing. A Gambino captain and 10 members and associates of ...[Read more]
- State Sen. Luis Sepúlveda forced to deny domestic violence claim at toy driveIn USAJanuary 16, 2021A community leader co-hosting a toy giveaway with embattled state Sen. Luis Sepulveda erroneously let fly during the event Friday that the Bronx pol ...[Read more]
- Passengers and airline staff fight over flight cancellationIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Frustrated passengers created a scene Friday evening, Jan 15, at the Malam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano, after their flight was cancelled. ...[Read more]
- Elderly NYC couple gets COVID-19 vaccine after plea to de BlasioIn USAJanuary 15, 2021They finally got their shot. An 89-year-old Manhattan woman who made a heartbreaking public plea to Mayor Bill de Blasio last week to get the ...[Read more]
- 1867 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in NigeriaIn NewsJanuary 15, 20211867 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Nigeria on Friday, January 15, 2021. According to the Nigeria Center for Disease Control NCDC, Lagos ...[Read more]
- Dr. Dre released from hospital after suffering a brain aneurysmIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Dr. Dre has reportedly been released from hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm. According to TMZ, the hip-hop mogul went home on Friday, January ...[Read more]