Social media Influencer, Adedamola Adewale popularly known as Adeherself, who was arrested alongside four others by the EFCC, on the 16th of June, for internet fraud, has been released.
On Wednesday 15th of July, she was granted N500,000 bail by an Ikeja Special Offences Court in which she was ordered to provide two sureties with reliable means of income which would be verified by the court. Justice Sherifat Solebo adjourned the case until August 5 for substantive hearing.
The defendant, who had been in the custody of the EFCC following her arraignment in court on July 7, is facing a charge of possession of a fraudulent document.
According to EFCC counsel, Samuel Daji, the defendant was arrested following intelligence received by the EFCC on the activities of some young men allegedly involved in internet fraud in the Lekki axis of Lagos.
Source; Tale Tela
- Popular Social Media Influencer ‘Adeherself’ Released After Meeting Bail
- Female social media Influencer Adeherself released after meeting bail
- Social Media Influencer, ‘Adeherself’ Finally Speaks up After Being Released on Bail
- Popular Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, Doesn’t Deserve Bail – EFCC Urges Court
- EFCC urges court to deny popular social media influencer, Adeherself bail
- EFCC tells court to deny popular social media influencer, Adeherself bail
- Social media influencer, ‘Adeherself’ granted bail by court
- Social Media Influencer Adeherself Granted Bail Of N500K
- Social Media Influencer Adeherself Speaks After She Was Arrested For Internet Fraud
- Alleged Internet Fraud: Social media influencer, âAdeherselfâ regains freedom afterÂ meeting bail conditions