A 32 year old woman identified as Chinwendu Chita has been remanded by an Ejigbo Magistrate Court in Lagos, for beating up her husband, Okechukwu Chita, over his inability to impregnate her.
Okechukwu, hails from Anambra State, and got married to Chinwendu from Abia State for some years but the couple had no child to show for the marriage despite the fact that Okechukwu was said to be a successful businessman.
The wife was said to have been saddened by the situation which made her to turn violent against Okechukwu.
More reports further reveals that Chinwendu was in the habit of constantly assaulting her husband since 2018 to the extent that Okechukwu became too scared to return to their matrimonial home. Policemen from the Ago Palace had intervened in the matter to no avail rather the situation became worse.
Chinwendu was alleged to have locked up her husband in the house on December 22, 2019 and assaulted him by using a frying spoon to smash his head and face, causing him serious injury.
She was also alleged to have forcefully collected the sum of N650,000 from his husband before she spared his life.
Last week Monday, Chinwendu was said to have grabbed Okechukwu, beat him mercilessly, but he managed to escape to the Police Station to report the assault. She also reportedly assaulted the Police officer who was sent to invite her to the station as well
The police eventually arrested her, and she was charged before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for the alleged assault on her husband and the police officer.
Source; Tale Tela
- Fourth wife stabs husband to death for impregnating another woman in Ijebu-Ode
- Does Your Ex Husband beats You?, Fan asks Chika Ikeh about her Divorced Husband
- Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Another Man In Hotel, Beats And Chases Her Naked (video)
- Husband Beats Wife Till She Nearly Passed Out After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him (Video)
- Man arrested for allegedly impregnating his wife’s 15-year-old friend
- He runs from home after impregnating any woman – Adebayo Salami, Oga Bello’s first wife, Alhaja Risikat Ejide speaks on his infidelity, many children
- My wife regularly beats me, I get dirty slaps – husband tells court
- My husband beats me in front of our children – Wife seeks divorce
- Jealous husband beats young man for ‘over hugging’ his curvy wife (Video)
- Husband beats his wife for starting a small business without his consent (Video)