Your usual spa may be closed due to the pandemic, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still relieve sore muscles on your own at home.
Whether your back is sore from working at the kitchen counter all day, your legs are tired from standing for long hours, or you simply slept wrong, you deserve to feel good. These 10 gadgets, contraptions, and wearables are designed to relieve the pain and fatigue caused by sore muscles. With savings of up to 57%, you are bound to find something you love at a price you’ll love.
AIR-C + HEAT: Full Leg Massage + Heat Treatment, on sale for $139.99 (6% off)
This massage wearable uses a combination of air compression therapy and heat to relieve pain, increase blood flow, and decrease inflammation.
FusionX Heated Massage Gun, on sale for $199.99 (33% off)
Rated 4.8/5 stars on Amazon, this heated massage gun is equipped with 5 attachment heads and five speed levels for a personalized experience. Use coupon code FUSION20 at checkout for an additional $20 off.
No More Sore Mini Muscle Toner Massage Gun, on sale for $59.99 (57% off)
This mini massage gun is perfect for anyone who wants to get relief anywhere. Thanks to its portable design and its 2,200mAh Lithium battery that offers up to 24 hours of use on a single charge, you can take advantage of this gadget anytime, anywhere.
Multi-Level Massager Stretcher for Lumbar Support, on sale for $54.99 (8% off)
If your back is sore from sitting all day, then you should check out this lumbar stretcher that provides a similar experience to acupuncture massage. With its 10 built-in magnets and 94 pressure points, this contraption will help relax your muscles and improve your posture.
Thorex Back Muscle Massager, on sale for $109.99 (26% off)
This hands-free massager will help relieve your entire back in just minutes. Because it focuses not only on your muscles but also the soft tissue surrounding them, it is able to help improve your thoracic extension and promote spine alignment.
Tekjoy Shiatsu Kneading Massage Pillow with Extended Velcro Strap, on sale for $44.99 (35% off)
Let this massager hang around your neck while you work. Thanks to its four simple controls that adjust 8 kneading heads, 3 speeds, and heat, you can enjoy a personalized massage with little to no effort on your part.
AirOsage Cordless & Portable Air Leg-Arm Massager, on sale for $84.99 (15% off)
Successfully funded on Kickstarter at $33,532, this wearable offers both hot and cold therapy. Use it on your thighs, calves, or biceps to relieve tired, achy muscles.
The Backmate Massage System, on sale for $124.99 (16% off)
Featured in Readwrite, TrendHunter, Road Bike Action Magazine, and Daily Mom, this innovative massage solution can easily be set up in any doorway. It can be used to relieve everyday soreness, loosen muscles, reduce cramping, and so, so much more.
Massage Anti-Fatigue Mat with Built-In Vibrating Foot Massager, on sale for $119.99 (7% off)
This vibrating mat was designed to relieve pain and fatigue caused by long days spent standing. You can easily plug it in to any USB block for a powerful foot massage at work, at home, or while traveling.
Vibrating Peanut Massage Ball, on sale for $56.99 (42% off)
Rated 4.5/5 stars on Amazon, this vibrating massage ball is equipped with a professional-grade, 4-speed motor to effectively pinpoint the deep tissue that needs it most. Choose from 4 intensity levels to melt away sore muscles at your own speed.
New York Post
- EndSARS: Let’s Continue To Spread Awareness – DJ CuppyOctober 26, 2020DJ Cuppy has taken to online media to encourage Nigerians to proceed with the protest against SARS and police brutality in the nation. As per her, ...[Read more]
- #EndSARS: Famous Nigerian comedian AY Blasts Those Asking Why No Celebrity Died During ProtestsOctober 26, 2020Famous Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun better known as AY, has gone hard on individuals inquiring as to why no big name died during #EndSARS fights held ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Man Reveals How An Iron protector Saved His Shop From Being Looted In Imo State (+Photos)October 26, 2020A Nigerian businessman, Chima Smart Nwaneri, has taken to Twitter to uncover how an iron defender kept his shop from being burglarized in Owerri, Imo ...[Read more]
- Popular Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Reveals Two Things He Can Never DoOctober 26, 2020Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris better realized as Bobrisky has uncovered two things he can never be seen doing. He made this disclosure in ...[Read more]
- Chief of Army Staff Responds To Travel Ban calls By International BodiesOctober 26, 2020Tukur Buratai, Chief of Army Staff, has responded to calls by International bodies requiring a movement boycott to be put on some military officials ...[Read more]
- All the hoodlums who are taking advantage of this season, shall not go unpunished-Bishop Oyedepo warns hoodlumsOctober 26, 2020The General Overseer of Winners Chapel International, David Oyedepo, has declared that the hoodlums who took advantage of the ENDSARS impasse to loot ...[Read more]
- See Davido’s reaction to the To Newly Discovered Camera At Lekki Toll GateOctober 26, 2020Davido, the fiance of Chioma Avril Rowlan, has disclosed how surprised and shocked he feels about the Lekki Toll Gate discovery. Amid an inspection ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Laycon to feature Neo in his new musical videoOctober 26, 2020BBNaija star Laycon has tightened the bond between him and Neo as he featured him in his upcoming music video. Laycon In a picture circulating on ...[Read more]
- This few weeks have been though on me, Laycon appreciates fans for their supportOctober 26, 2020Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon has appreciated his fans for showing him love and support over the past few weeks. He said also that the week was ...[Read more]
- David Oyedepo Says Hoodlums Destroying Properties Will Not Go UnpunishedOctober 26, 2020Directing Bishop of the Living Faith Church, David Oyedepo has said hoodlums plundering, decimating and consuming properties in Nigeria will not go ...[Read more]