Having a baby growing in you is one of the most amazing miracles of the world. It is one most special and most beautiful thing anyone can ever experience in life and sometimes you just want to appreciate and enjoy the journey of 9 months alone, so you keep your bump from the public.
But we all know Celebrities and Limelight are like close friends and so it is kinda difficult to keep your pregnancy from the prying eyes of the public.
It is a Surprise some Nigeria celeb has managed to keep their business to themselves and have mastered the art of enjoying their special moments with their respective families.
Below are top 10 Nigeria Celebrities who has kept their pregnancy from the prying eyes of the public eyes and has left the internet shocked.
1. Toyin Abraham
Toyin is a beautiful actress that knows her worth. If there is one actress who has a loud, supportive and strong fan base then it is definitely going to be the talented Toyin Abraham.
It came as a surprise to many when the big news broke, the media was in a frenzy and her fans were super excited. For a whole week, she ruled the internet with pictures of her baby bump and many congratulatory messages coming from left and right.
2. Funke Akindele
Funke Akindele is one of the most richest and talented actress in Nollywood. Apart from being one of the most talented actress, she is also one of the most loved actress.
She got pregnant not long after tying the knot with her husband, rapper JJC Skillz.
The internet literally shut down when she announced the birth of her twin. It is a huge wonder how the actress was able to hide her pregnancy news from the public and social media despite the fact that she is one active person on social media.
3. Tania Omotayo
The beautiful and stunning fashion designer has always been a regular with Wizkid. After the breakup, she decided to move on and focus more on herself and her brand.
It came as a surprise to many when she announced the birth of her baby girl with her husband, Sumbo.Sharing a bump photo of herself, she wrote, “My first Mother’s Day, and it’s so unreal. Yesterday (30/03/2019) we welcomed our beautiful princess into the world. I’ve dreamt of being a mommy and having a baby girl almost my entire life.. “The fact that our baby girl came early, and just in time for me to celebrate Mother’s Day is the best feeling ever. I’m literally the happiest woman on earth right now. “My heart is so full of joy, love and pride I don’t even know where to begin to celebrate.” She announced her pregnancy and bump on Mother’s day to celebrate the special day.
4. Tomi Odunsi
The Tinsel star hid her pregnancy from everyone and decided to share the good news when her child was born. She shared the most adorable maternity photos to announce the birth of her child.
The actress on Mother’s day in a lengthy post revealed why she hid her pregnancy from everyone. She revealed that she had gone through 4 miscarriages before she finally got to welcome her priceless treasure to the world.
OAP and media personality Tolu Oniru, or Toolz as she is popularly called,became pregnant immediately she tied the knot with her husband, Captain Demuren and was forced to share her pregnancy news when she had to appear in public at the introduction ceremony of Banky W and Adesua Etomi.
Unfortunately, she lost the pregnancy too. She revealed it was a painful experience and so when the second baby came along she decided to keep it a secret and only shared the news a few weeks after her son was born
6. Eku Edewor
Just two weeks before this slim beauty gave birth, she was at the 2016 Lagos Fashion and Design Week, looking as slim as a reed, and less than a forthnight later, Eku Edewor was already a momma.
I will not lie, I went back to search for the picture I had seen, and tried to see the signs of pregnancy. Mehn, I didn’t see a thing. So, I concluded some people are just blessed.
7. Ruth Kadiri
Actress Ruth Kadiri has finally revealed her baby bump that has been obvious since the beginning of the year.
She has been gaining weight and pretending as if it is fats. After having her baby like every other Nigerian girl, she decided to reveal her bump.
Now that she is revealing her bump, she is probably looking at her baby in his crib. So when she show, he would have clock one.
Her frame reminds me of Kate Middleton’s, only that she is slimmer and can get away with murder…literally.
First of all, Di’Ja got married in a very private ceremony. And pictures didn’t even get out to social media either and I would like to know how she pulled that one off, in this age of smart phones and cheap data.
And then, fans didn’t know she was even pregnant and then the news that she was a mother filtered in. Lots of folks were looking for where she hid the belly.
But with her very slim frame, and Jalabia styles, she can very conveniently hide it.
10. Tonto Dikeh
Tonto Dikeh was another actress who disappeared from the public, when she got pregnant with her son, King Andre.
It was not until Tonto gave birth in February 2016 to her son, did she share the news on her Instagram page, and also shared her maternity photo shoot on her website.
To all Pregnant Women out there, You are all Special. It is your choice whether you share your pregnancy picture or not.
- Nigerian lady shares testimony as her genotype miraculously changes to AA (Screenshots)In Viral NewsJanuary 16, 2021A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to speak on the glorious powers of God as the Almighty came through for her at a time she needed divine ...[Read more]
- NDLEA halts screening of 5,000 applicants as Buhari appoints new DGIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, under the auspices of Resource Forum of IMN, have called on the President Muhammadu Buhari-led ...[Read more]
- U-20 AFCON: Karim Zito invites 24 players for campingIn Ghana, SportsJanuary 16, 2021Twenty-four players have been invited to the male U-20 team, otherwise known as Black Satellites, to begin preparations for the 2021 U-20 AFCON. The ...[Read more]
- GHS1,500 stolen from another traveller at Kotoka AirportIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 16, 2021A Ghanaian whose Facebook name is given as Kwahu Mayor Koopong has complained bitterly about what he describes as thievery at the Kotoka ...[Read more]
- I was detained in Ghana’s toughest prison – Bulldog opens up about incarcerationIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 16, 2021Artiste Manager Bulldog born Lawrence Nana Asiamah Hanso has disclosed that he was detained in one of the toughest cells in Ghana following his ...[Read more]
- Actress Salma Mumin adjudged ‘liar of the year’ and More awardeesIn Entertainment, Ghana, NewsJanuary 16, 2021Actress Salma Mumin was adjudged liar of the year at this year’s Something Wicked Awards organized by Accra-based Hitz FM. The actress we could ...[Read more]
- Resumption: NANS tells FG to approve COVID-19 support funds for Nigerian varsities, PolysIn COVID-19, Education, NewsJanuary 16, 2021As the federal government directs all schools in Nigeria to resume on January 18, the National Association of Nigerian Students(NANS), has called on ...[Read more]
- Shi’ite: IMN calls for Sheikh Zakzaky, wife’s unconditional release after four years of court’s judgementIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, under the auspices of Resource Forum of IMN, have called on the President Muhammadu Buhari-led ...[Read more]
- Why IPOB won’t work, recognize Obiozor as Ohanaeze President-General – Nnamdi KanuIn NewsJanuary 16, 2021Security operatives on Saturday killed several bandits in Farin Ruwa and Kuduru areas of Birnin Gwari LGA of Kaduna State. This was contained in a ...[Read more]
- Best new novels of winter 2021: 9 must-reads for fiction loversIn LifestyleJanuary 16, 2021With the cold weather and worsening pandemic keeping us inside this winter, there’s no better escape than a good book. Here are nine I’m particularly ...[Read more]