Bauchi State Police Command has smashed criminal syndicates notorious for organising sex parties, thuggery, phone snatching and arrested 20.
The suspected sex party organisers were paraded alongside other crime suspects at the police headquarters on Wednesday, January 13.
Spokesperson of the Command, DSP Ahmed Wakili, said the suspects were arrested following reliable information about their activities.
“Based on reliable intelligence that suspected criminal syndicates notorious for thuggery (Sara-Suka), phone snatching, and indecent acts including sex parties, were terrorising residents of the state, the Commissioner of Police CP Lawan Tanko Jimeta, raised a team of detectives led by the Commander Rapid Respond Squad (RRS) who immediately embarked on a round the clock operation which resulted in the apprehension of the suspects,” said Wakili.
Those arrested included (1) Ishaya Adamu 19yrs, (2) Mohammed Abdullahi Lawwali 22yrs, (3) Ayuba Adamu 19yrs, (4) Aminu Tago 19yrs, Mubarak Baba 22yrs, (5) Anas Sulaiman alias (Danarna) 16yrs, (6) Yusuf Ahmed 20yrs, (7) and Abba Abdullahi 20yrs.
Others are; (8) Sulaiman Umar 20yrs, (9) Abdulrashid Ali 17yrs, (10) Aliyu Iliya 15yrs, (11) Idris Sulaiman 22yrs, (12) Nuru Sarki 17yrs, (13) Ibrahim Musa 20yrs, (14) Musa Danasabe 17yrs, Abdulrashid Anas 18yrs, Salmanu Ibrahim 22yrs and Kasimu Haladu 26yrs, all of Dass town, Bauchi State.
Wakil added that findings revealed that on same day of their arrest at about 8:pm, they had conspired among themselves and organized a party suspected to be sex party with attendant commiting series of atrocities within Dass town.
Items recovered from the suspects included one Ranki, one tsitaka, one machete, one cutlass, and three knives.
The suspects will be profiled and charged to court.
- NYPD rescues dog from freezing Jamaica Bay waterIn USAJanuary 21, 2021It was ruff day for this pup. The NYPD Harbor Unit rescued a dog struggling to stay above water in Jamaica Bay Wednesday morning. Officers were ...[Read more]
- UK Records 1820 COVID-19 Death – The Highest In A Single DayIn WorldJanuary 21, 2021Britain’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England and Chief Scientific Adviser to the Government, Sir Patrick ...[Read more]
- This Is Why Michelle Obama And Joe Biden’s Grandchildren Are Melting Everyone’s Heart On Social MediaIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 21, 2021Former first lady Michelle Obama has warmly greeted members of Joe Biden’s family – hugging his grandchildren as she stepped onto the inaugural ...[Read more]
- “Many Of Your Friends Are Miserable Today Because They Married Quick” – Reno Omokri Warn SinglesIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 21, 2021
- Sanitizer in chief: Twitter loves the inauguration’s mystery podium cleanerIn LifestyleJanuary 21, 2021Forget Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and, heck, even Lady Gaga — the true star of the inauguration was the bespectacled man of mystery who wiped down the ...[Read more]
- ‘I Don’t Believe In House Helps’ – BBNaija’s Uriel Oputa Lament Doing Everything HerselfIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 21, 2021
- KOKOnista Of The Day: Amanda Gorman Is The Young Poet Laureate Inspiring With Her Work On Race, Feminism And African DiasporaIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 21, 2021Her art and activism focus on issues of oppression, feminism, race, and marginalisation, as well as the African diaspora. She read her poem “The ...[Read more]
- Three National Guard members killed in helicopter crash in upstate New YorkIn USAJanuary 21, 2021Three National Guard members were killed when a military helicopter crashed in upstate New York Wednesday evening, officials said. The aircraft, a ...[Read more]
- Three dead after military chopper crashes in upstate New YorkIn USAJanuary 21, 2021Three people were killed when a military helicopter crashed in upstate New York Wednesday evening, according to reports. The fatal crash occurred ...[Read more]
- Portugal sets records in one of world’s worst virus surgesIn LifestyleJanuary 21, 2021LISBON, Portugal — Portugal’s new daily COVID-19 cases jumped to more than 14,600 to set a new national record Wednesday, as the country weathers one ...[Read more]