Welcome to the new normal, where you don’t leave your house without a bottle of hand sanitizer and your trusty face mask.
Six months into quarantine, and you probably have one or two masks lying around that you like to switch between. But, with little to no end in sight, it might be time to start growing this collection so that you don’t have to keep running your washing machine every other night.
To help you find some more reusable face coverings that won’t harsh your vibe, we rounded up 20 super-stylish, non-medical masks that are perfect for surviving the new normal—plus, with savings up to 62% off, you are bound to find a deal that you won’t want to pass up.
Lambs Antimicrobial Neck Gaiter, now on sale for $39
This face covering is woven with XSoft silver fibers that are inherently antimicrobial and antiviral in order to provide you with extra protection while outside.
Non-Medical Fabric Face Masks: 3-Pack, now on sale for $18.99 (36% off)
These soft, washable masks come in a variety of patterns so you can show off your own unique style.
Non-Medical Cotton Mask, now on sale for $10.99 (45% off)
This premium cotton face mask features adjustable earloops so that you can achieve the perfect fit.
Zippered Face Cover, now on sale for $26.99 (22% off)
Sip on your iced coffee while staying protected with this zippered face cover.
Copper.Ion Mask, now on sale for $19.99 (20%)
This copper woven mask utilizes five-layer filter technology in order to protect against airborne particles of different shapes and sizes.
2-Layer Knit Jersey Face Mask – Adult, Assorted Colors (5-Pack), now on sale for $24.99 (37% off)
Crafted with two layers of premium cotton-polyester blend, these jersey face masks are comfortable enough to wear all day long.
Hawaiian 4-Layer Face Masks: 4-Pack, now on sale for $34.99 (12% off)
These washable masks feature 4 layers of protection, a wired nose bridge, and festive Hawaiian prints.
VOTE Double Layer Cloth Masks (White/2-Pack), now on sale for $19.99 (20% off)
For every mask that’s purchased, $2 will go to When We All Vote, a non-profit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to increasing voter registration.
Outdoor Sports Mask, now on sale for $12.95 (48% off)
This multi-purpose neck gaiter can be worn as a face mask, neckerchief, wristband, scarf, or bandana.
CompressMax Air™ Face Mask + Filter, now on sale for $19.99 (33% off)
Featuring dual inhalation valves, adjustable velcro straps, and non-slip ear cords, this mask will keep you protected without sacrificing comfortability.
Cotton Face Masks with Fun Prints: 4-Pack, now on sale for $14.99 (62% off)
Spice up your fall wardrobe with a 4-pack of ultra-soft, cotton face masks in a variety of colors and patterns.
Non-Medical Cotton Masks (Black/2-Pack) + 4 Filters, now on sale for $19.99 (50% off)
This cotton mask comes with 4 filters to further block out airborne particles while running errands.
Active Masks: 3-Pack, now on sale for $22.99 (14% off)
Thanks to the double cotton design and interfacing layers, these masks are ultra-breathable for all day wear.
Chambray Cloth Mask, now on sale for $18 (18% off)
This mask is crafted with chambray cotton that will feel oh so soft against your skin.
Washable 3D Masks: 12-Pack, now on sale for $24.99 (44% off)
Because of their flexible design, these masks easily adjust to each person’s face for a better fit.
Washable Protective Cotton Face Masks: 2-Pack, now on sale for $12.99 (35% off)
This washable face mask has stretchy earloops in order to properly fit a variety of face shapes and sizes.
Two-Ply Statement Face Masks: 2-Pack, now on sale $17.99 (40% off)
Put a smile on everyone’s face with one of these cleverly designed, 2-ply masks.
Reusable Face Masks: 2-Pack, now on sale for $12.99 (56% off)
This soft face mask can be worn over and over again thanks to its soft, durable construction.
Face Mask with Clear Window: 2-Pack, now on sale for $16.99 (57% off)
Clear up communication issues with this face mask that keeps you protected without covering your mouth.
Face Covers: 2-Pack with 6 Safety Filters, now on sale for $32.99 (34% off)
This stretchy face-covering comes with 6 filters to effectively block smog, ash, dust, pollen, haze, and heavy metal particles.
New York Post
- Troll blast Wizkid on Twitter, See whyOctober 25, 2020Fans of Wizkid have taken to their social media platforms specifically Twitter, to troll Wizkid after a video of him hiding from the camera at Jada ...[Read more]
- American Singer Alicia Keys Joins #EndSARS ProtestOctober 24, 2020Popular American singer, Alicia Keys has loaned a voice on the side of the #EndSARS peaceful protest against police brutality in Nigeria. This is ...[Read more]
- I didn’t go nowhere, I’m still Jagaban – Tinubu says as he visits Gov. Sanwo-OluOctober 24, 2020All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has uncovered he didn’t escape in the midst of emergencies that followed the Tuesday ...[Read more]
- #EndSARS: Angry Nigerian Youths Storms Tinubu’s Residence In London (+Video)October 24, 2020#EndSARs Nigerian protesters in the UK have raged the home of the APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Duchess Mews, London. This is coming ...[Read more]
- Moment Air Force Intervened And Slammed Policemen For Shooting Civilians (+Video)October 24, 2020Newzandar News has captured moment soldiers of the Nigeria Air Force interceded and hammered some cops for taking shots at civilians. The episode ...[Read more]
- El Clasico: Zidane reveals why Barcelona lost 3-1 to Real Madrid at Camp NouOctober 24, 2020Real Madrid boss, Zinedine Zidane, has revealed that Barcelona lost 3-1 against his team because his players defended compactly and attacked with ...[Read more]
- The Biography of Chioma Chukwuka AkpothaOctober 24, 2020Chioma Chukwuka was born in Oraifite, Anambra State, studied at banking and finance at the Lagos State University. Now her last name is Akpotha after ...[Read more]
- Omotola Jalade does not have sense in movies and real life, Fan blast Omotola Jalade over postOctober 24, 2020Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has come under massive attack on social media after making compromising statements about the standoff at Lekki Toll Gate that ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Mike Edwards shared a sad story of how he lost his brother due to the poor healthcare system in the countryOctober 24, 2020Big Brother Naija star, Mike Edwards, has shared a sad story of how he lost his brother due to the poor healthcare system in the country. Mike ...[Read more]
- Reno Omokri advises that no one should love anyone more than he loves himself, See more details hereOctober 24, 2020Nigerian writer and lawyer, Reno Omokri has advised that no one should love anyone more than he loves himself. He said not eve Jesus advised that we ...[Read more]