Theft at the Kotoka International Airport which is managed by the Ghana Airport Company Limited may not end anytime soon as in a space of three days another individual has complained bitterly of losing her belongings at the airport on her arrival.
The victim Nana Oye Darko whotook to social media to vent at the theft said she arrived in Ghana with Air Côte D’voire last night January 18, 2022.
She said upon arriving in her home, she realized that she had lost one of her luggage which contained laces, prints, dresses, my animal print jump suit, dresses and my Tory Burch sandals. The fabrics are about 10 pieces: 2 yards and 4 yard pieces.
This thievery comes days after this website reported of another traveler losing GHC 1,500 in an envelope he which was in his luggage.
Source: MyNewsGh.com/ Ayeh Offei-Akoto/2021
- The $150 KIA PCR test is straight thievery – Sammy Gyamfi blasts NPP government
- Ultimate Love winners, Rosemary Afuwape & Kachi Ucheagwu celebrate their 3rd Month Anniversary
- Ultimate Love Winners, Rosie And Kachie Celebrate 3Rd Month Anniversary With Heartwarming Love Quotes
- BREAKING: Gambari, Buhari’s reported new Chief of Staff arrives Aso Villa [PHOTOS]
- China under renewed scrutiny amid reported Uighur infanticide, forced abortions
- Teen who reported gang rape by 30 men in Israel now under police guard
- “I Did My Research, They Are Not A Bleaching Company” – Vee Responds To Trolls Jabbing Her For Endorsing A Skin Care Company
- Enugu International Airport Reopens; Billionaire Arthur Eze Emerges First To Land On The Reopened Airport
- Ghana Election 2022: 28 Warehouses Have Been Completed With 102 Under Construction Under “One District,” “One Warehouse” Policy – Akufo-Addo
- ”Where is the footage?”- Rapper Ikechukwu expresses doubt over the reported clash between Davido and Burna Boy in Ghana (video)