The Big Brother Naija platform has no doubt shot many Nigerians into the limelight and continues to do so with the support of its viewers. The show which is currently in its 5th season is also responsible for the success of a few celebrity mothers.
From the likes of multi-talented star, Bisola, all the way down to the show’s current housemates, Ka3na and Wathoni, these women have shown admirable courage and determination to make the very best out of life.
In this article, We will be focusing on some of Nigeria’s most loved celebrities who are single moms working hard to make sure their children get the best of everything.
Below are 5 BBNaija stars who were mothers before going on the show:
The 2017 housemate was one of the first ex-housemates of the show who entered Biggie’s house, a single mom.
The reality star who is now an actress and singer, never hid the fact that she was a mom and following her exit from the show which she emerged the first runner up, she continues to be there for her 11-year-old daughter identified as Leyla.
Also known as the boss lady of the 2022 edition of the show, Ka3na who revealed that she was once married to a Brit, told the housemate that she is a mom to a beautiful biracial baby.
Although Ka3na’s derriere will make anyone stare twice, the housemate did not hide the fact that she went under the knife to get her body looking banging after the birth of her daughter.
The 2019 BBNaija star is yet another hardworking woman doing her best to provide for her beautiful daughter, Elanni, whom she welcomed in 2016.
A while ago, she took fans down memory lane when she opened up about her fears of being a mother back then and all the challenges she faced when she got pregnant.
She, however, now describes motherhood as the ‘greatest gift ever’.
Avala ever since her exit from the show, has continued to push her music.
Wathoni is one of the 2022 BBNaija housemates whose body leaves many people in doubt about whether she has really given birth before.
The beautiful housemate who is part Kenyan and part Nigerian, is a mom to a handsome 5-year-old.
Venita is yet another hardworking lady whose time in the BBNaija house grew her popularity amongst Nigerians.
Shortly before the show, she went through a divorce with the father of her two kids.
For some others, life after the show took them on the path of love, marriage and motherhood.
The 2017 BBNaija housemate who stirred controversy during her time in the house, surprised everyone with the birth of her adorable daughter
Although she has managed to keep hidden the identity of her baby’s father, Tboss never misses an opportunity to post photos of her daughter via her Instagram page.
The 2018 housemate who found love in the arms of Teddy A, had everyone rooting for them even after the show ended.
It came as no surprise that they got married shortly after and are now proud parents to a beautiful daughter named Zendaya.
The youngest mummy of them all is the ivory beauty whose romance with winner, Miracle, had everyone thinking they would end up together.
However, both went their separate ways after the show and Nina found love with her now-hubby, Tony and they recently welcomed their first child together, Denzel.
The Nigerian society is one that has seen the evolution of many black and beautiful skins to ashy and thin skins all in the name of beauty. A number of ladies today are no longer proud of their black skin and they would prefer to use harsh products on their bodies just to appear lighter.
The entertainment industry also has a number of female and even male celebs whose skin colours have changed from what it used to be.
It appears the number of black and proud ladies in the society has reduced but there are still some known personalities who are staying true to their natural colour and showcasing it at every opportunity.
- “That time is over when we had to take anything just to be called mothers” Tonto Dikeh writes in Mother’s Day post as she especially recognizes single mothers
- TBoss Pens Down Lovely Post For All Mothers & Aspiring Mothers
- “Most black males in prison come from single mothers” – Reno Omokri reacts to backlash for slamming single mothers
- Chats purportedly show journalist Adeshokan request nude pics from a teenager then send her d**k pics; another woman claims he fingered her after Kiki Mordi called him out
- 4 Yoruba Actresses Who Look Exactly Like Their Mothers (PICS)
- #BBNaija 2022: “Nothing can shake me. You people should’ve been warned about me” – Samklef blast Kiddwaya and Erica, insists they were p0rn stars while in the show
- Watch the beautiful moment Lateef Adedimeji sang for his bride, Adebimpe Oyebade before exchanging the vows – They share more beautiful Photos (video)
- “Polygamy Is Beautiful”- Davido’s Former PA, Aloma, Says As He Flaunts His Mothers
- Netflix Stars Jeremy Pope and Chase Stokes Were Friends Before Their Big Breaks
- 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Multiple Miscarriages Before They Finally Became Mothers