Below is a video showing Lagosians struggling to gain entrance into some banks in Lagos on May 4 which commences the ease in lockdown in the city.
The crowd in the video, though some had face mask on, totally disregarded the social distancing guideline given to help curb the spread of coronavirus.
Lagos State currently has over 1000 confirmed cases of the virus with about 30 deaths.
Meanwhile, the Lagos State Government has advised civil servants not to resume work on Monday despite ease in the lockdown declare din the state.
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu made this known while addressing newsmen on the ease of the lockdown in the state.
According to him, only Grade 15 and above workers are to resume. He also stated that the delay in resumption is to curb the spread of the virus in the state.
He said, “In amending the work guidelines earlier issued, which stopped members of the public service from Grade Level 1 to 12 from going to work; we have had to review this position and we are extending the directive to all civil servants, regardless of level. All civil servants must stay away from work on Monday.
Watch video below
See another video below
@im_mindley said ”10k new case in Lagos next week ”
@thelmafalaiye said ”Waiting for tonight’s scores”
@cutiepie_collectionluxurystore said ”What is now the difference between Lagosians and the people in Kano we have been crucifying?”
@mizh_gracious said ”E don happen 5,000 case’s to be recorded tomorrow”
@360travelandtour said ” Where is the social distancing? What happened to the extra measures the government wanted to put in place during this past one week?”
- Lagosians Fight To Enter Banks As Lockdown Eases (Video)
- Just in: Container truck crashes into BRT terminal at Agric|Ikorodu
- Lagosians Sells Queue Position To Fellow Lagosian For 10k To Enter The Bank (video)
- SIM Deactivation: Large crowd besiege NIMC office in Lagos, flout COVID19 protocols (photos)
- Security Alert: Fulani Herdsmen In Large Numbers Enter Ondo Town, Armed With AK-47s—Source
- Scenes From Abuja As Large Crowd Hit The Streets To Protest (VIDEO)
- Large crowd receives Sanusi, displays 2023 campaign posters as former Emir returns to North [VIDEO]
- NIN registration to be suspended over large crowd
- COVID19: NIN registration may be suspended due to the large crowd
- Ghana Election 2023: Photos Of Brekum Large Crowd That Met Mahama Into Town