Abductors of 39 students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization in Afaka, Igabi local government area of Kaduna state have released a video of the students with them. The gunmen who were dressed in military outfit are demanding N500 million ransom for the release of the students.
The gunmen stormed the school in the early hours of Friday, March 12 and abducted the students. While 180 of the students were rescued by the troops later in the day, 39 of them comprising 23 females and 16 males are still in captivity.
In the video released, the students appealed to the Federal Government to come to their aid and rescue them.
Watch the video below
- Abductors demand N15m ransom for release of kidnapped victims
- Bandits Releases Video of Kidnapped Kaduna Students, Demand N500m
- Kaduna School Abduction: Students Beg In Video As Kidnappers Demand N500m
- Bandits allegedly demand ransom from family of pregnant woman who delivered while in their captivity
- Abductors of Deeper Life Pastor demand N30 million ransom
- Abductors of Ekiti farmer demand N30m ransom
- Abductors of Kogi Ceramic workers demand N40m as ransom
- Abductors of 25 Taraba youths demand N52m ransom
- Abductors release 3 cattle breeders after paying N6M ransom
- We planned to attack abductors of Kaduna Forestry students even if it meant killing the students – Governor El-Rufai