Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has lambasted the Abia State government over the establishment of Cattle Market in the state.
Kanu said the Abia State government has changed from “God’s own state” to Miyetti Allah-owned cattle market.
The IPOB leader stated this in a statement signed by the group’s spokesman, Emma Powerful.
Kanu in a statement titled, “Finally, the reason why they initiated Operation Python Dance and proscription of IPOB becomes very clear.”
The separatist leader said the more Fulani herdsmen kill the people of Abia State and Southeast, the more governors of the region give out more lands.
According to Kanu: “Abia State, from God’s state to Miyetti Allah owned cattle market. Mind you, Lokpanta, in the same Abia, is now a full-fledged Fulani town.
“The more Miyetti Allah terrorists kill us in our land, the more of it the so-called governors are prepared to give to them. What a sick sad joke.
“When the history of Fulani terrorist conquest of Igboland is written in the next 100 years, it will be recalled that a certain group of men called Ohaneze Ndigbo and a band of traitors working for the Caliphate sadly referred to as Igbo governors plotted the Islamic takeover of the land of their ancestors.
“All the Fulani terrorists did was to promise each South-East state governor the same unrealizable slot of Vice President of the Nigeria Republic.”
- Abia no more God’s Own State, but Miyetti Allah Cattle Market ― Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Cattle Breeders are no longer safe in SouthEast – Miyetti Allah Laments
- Stop Attacking Our Cattle Breeders In Southeast – Miyetti Allah Warns Vigilante Group
- Igbos No Longer Buy Our Cows Meat Because Nnamdi Kanu Has Poisoned Their Mind, Please We Can’t Eat The Meat Alone– Miyetti Allah beggs
- Southeast governors dismiss Nnamdi Kanu’s Eastern Security Network, describes it as laughable
- We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Biafra, We are totally in support of one Nigeria — Southeast Governors
- Miyetti Allah Cattle explodes over alleged killing of Fulanis, indicts ‘murderous gang’
- Nnamdi kanu Reacts as Miyetti Allah establishes their own security outfit
- Herdsmen plotting to conquer Nigeria, Christians – Nnamdi Kanu reacts to Miyetti Allah security outfit
- Nnamdi Kanu: Stay off Igbo land – IPOB issues warning to Miyetti Allah over vigilante group