Veteran Nollywood actor, Tchidi Chikere, has narrated his recent meeting with his nanny who nursed him as a baby.
Tchidi revealed that when he met his nanny, she told him stories of the things he used to do as a baby. Tchidi said that meeting his nanny was emotional and he felt like his late mother had come back to life.
“This woman here “carried” me when I was a baby. She was my Nanny. So we met!!! And she told me stories of how I would pee n poo on her as a baby. It was sooo emotional for me…felt like my late mum came back alive..When we parted I knew I’d adopted a new mum. I’ve seen what many nannies do to kids these days…I didn’t go through any of that meanness in your hands. Just have to say, GOD BLESS YOU, AUNTY MAUREEN”
See post below;
- Nollywood Actor, Tchidi Chikere Reunites With His Nanny And Adopts Her As Mom (See Photo)
- ‘It Felt Like My Late Mum Came Back Alive’ -Nollywood Director Tchidi Chikere Says As He Reunites With His Nanny
- ADORABLE!!! Tchidi Chikere Adopts Nanny Who Took Good Care Of Her When He Was A Kid As His New Mom After Reuniting With Her (Photos)
- Tchidi Chikere praises his nanny as he adopts her as his new mom
- Tchidi Chikere praises his nanny as he adopts her as his mother
- See Nuella Njubigbo’s Reaction As Her Husband, Tchidi Chikere Adopts His Childhood Nanny
- ‘The Pain Will Leave You When It Is Done Teaching You’ – Actor, Tchidi Chikere Reacts After His Wife Yanked Off His Name, ‘Wife’ From Her IG Bio
- Actor Tchidi Chikere Uncovers Where Groundnut Sellers Get Their Bottles
- Filmmaker, Tchidi Chikere reacts after his wife yanks off his name from her Instagram bio
- Filmmaker, Tchidi Chikere’s wife, actress Nuella pulls down his name and her role as a wife off her Instagram bio