Nollywood actress, Lizzy Gold Onuwaje, popularly known as Lizzy Gold has shared with her fans and followers why she is yet to get married.
In a post on social media, she stated that 80% of marriages in Africa always leave women being ‘slaves’ of their husbands.
Her reason is that women in Africa end up being slaves after marriage.
This was after she shared a story of how a heavily pregnant woman was doing the chores while her husband watched on unconcern.
She wrote; I ve realised 80 percent of marriages in Africa women are meant to do the house chores…
Please is this what marriage is about ?married couples I need your attention here..maybe if someone explains better to me I might change my mind about marriage..
See her post below:
- Actress Lizzy Gold Opens up on why she is yet to marry
- Lizzy Anjorin’s husband, Lateef Lawal speaks on abandoning his other 5 wives and several kids, reveals why he married Lizzy
- “If I Get Married, I Really Want To Stay Married” Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Is Still Not Married
- Actress, Charlize Theron, 44, explains why she’s never wanted to get married
- “I did not get married to my husband, Kunle Poly because of money” Yoruba Actress Olayinka Lawal Speaks On Why she got Married To NURTW Boss, reveals how they met and how it all happened
- Actress Lizzy Anjorin Reveals She Has Given Yomi A ‘Broken Heart’ After She Married Lawal
- Dencia Reveals Why She’s Yet To Get Married – Claims It-s A 2-3 Days Business
- See the reply popular singer Waje gave a fan who asked why she is yet to get married at 39
- “Go And Get Married” – Fan Jabs Ini Edo To Get Married After She Flaunted Her Curves In A Video
- With Her 24-Year-Old Daughter Married, Actress Genevieve Nnaji Reveals Why She Is Yet To Settle Down At 41