Nollywood actress Wumi Toriola has spoken out her feelings on the day of her birthday as she pens down new year resolution.
Hence, she has taken to her social media page to rant over some people she claims snitch on her.
Also, She described herself as a free-spirited person who doesn’t harbor hatred, hurt, depression, or sadness in the name of being matured.
Furthermore, she said she doesn’t harbour hates, hurt acting matured.
However, In her words she wrote….
“So someone asked me what my NEW year Resolution is and i told the Person jokingly that,this new year,’I smell a rat,I fumigate”
“I am that person who wont harbour hates,hurt,depression,or sadness in the name of acting ‘MATURED’
If we are cool,awww bless God, if there is a rift,i show my displease,i show my hurt and i don’t play the victim.”
”I try to settle it if need be and if need NOT be,i just watch ,don’t mistake my identity,I am fashioned for Real queens and kings,i am not some of your “MATURED”souls if Maturity is about playing the victim and always looking for sympathy,we all have what we go through in life,don’t hurt people off line and form maturity online…”
The intelligent ones can relate..Its a new beginning for me and its all Love from this end..”
Also, Follow us on Instagram @newzandar.com
- Don’t Hurt People Offline And Form Maturity Online – Wumi Toriola Advises Fans
- “Don’t hurt people off line and form maturity online…” Wumi Toriola vexes to those those in her clique after birthday
- ‘If You Have A Crush On Me Ignore What I Post Online, I Am Not The Same Offline’ – Naira Marley
- Memorial Day weekend events and activities: Virtual and offline
- N-Power Warns Youths Not To Fill Unverified Forms Online
- Bidemi Kosko, Toyin Abraham, Wumi Toriola Mo Bimpe, Bukunmi, and Other Yoruba Actress jump on the Black And White Photo Challenge
- “If You Don’t Lke Davido, Go Offline” – Peruzzi Advises Those Hating On Davido Ahead Of His Social Media Return
- Shatta Wale Couldn’t Last For A Month Offline As He’s Back On Instagram Flaunting A ‘Borrowed’ Rolls Royce
- NGO provides 1,800 children in Ogun, Kaduna with offline home learning kits
- “If you don’t like David, go offline tomorrow. Or just go visit Goliath – Peruzzi has advised Davido’s haters to stay away from social media