Jinger Duggar and her daughter Felicity are getting some love from their fellow TLC stars. The Counting On star recently shared a photo of her little girl on Instagram, and Adam Busby and Audrey Roloff couldn’t help but chime in and say how adorable the nearly 2-year-old is.
Adam Busby, Audrey Roloff can’t get over this cute photo of Felicity
On July 1, Jinger shared a snap of her and Felicity grabbing coffee together. The proud mom explained that while she sips on a regular cup of joe, her daughter enjoys a more kid-appropriate beverage. Felicity apparently loves steamed milk in a coffee cup, which she calls “CC’s coffee.”
“This is too cute,” commented Adam Busby of OutDaughtered, who certainly knows something about cute kids, since he has six daughters of his own.
Audrey Roloff, formerly of Little People, Big World, chimed in as well, calling the photo of Felicity with her coffee cup “the cutest.” The photo also got some love from Duggar family friend and Bringing Up Bates cast member Josie Balka.
Jinger’s big sister Jill Duggar was taken with Felicity’s outfit. “Love her little hat!” she commented. “She’s such a doll.”
Jinger is expecting baby no. 2
Right now, Felicity has her mom’s undivided attention. But soon, she’ll be stepping into the big sister role. Jinger and her husband Jeremy Vuolo are currently expecting baby no. 2. The couple announced the pregnancy in late May. Their baby girl is due in November.
“Jeremy and I both guessed it was a girl, just a gut feeling we had. And we couldn’t be happier,” Jinger shared on Instagram. She went on to say that she couldn’t wait for her daughter to have a sister to grow up with, though she admitted have another child would certainly make her and Jeremy’s lives busier.
“The bond that sisters share is unique, and one I cherish every day. After all these years, they’re still my best friends! I’m glad God’s giving that gift for Felicity to enjoy,” she wrote. “As for me and Jeremy, we’ll definitely have our hands full! But there’s nothing else we’d rather carry.”
Jinger turned to her sister after a heartbreaking loss
In a recent interview with Us Weekly, Jinger talked about her relationship with one sister in particular. The 26-year-old said that after she had a miscarriage in 2019, she turned to her sister Joy-Anna Duggar, who had lost her own baby at 20 weeks earlier that year.
“I talked to Joy a lot in that time,” Jinger said. “We grew closer. We were already close, but that relationship even deepened all the more having been through the same thing. [It] was very difficult, but I was grateful for Joy to be able to talk to her”
Jinger added that Joy-Anna was the first member of her family with whom she shared the happy news of her second pregnancy. Both women are currently expecting. Joy-Anna’s baby with husband Austin Forsyth is due in August.
Check out newzandar.com on Facebook!
- ‘LPBW’: Fans Think Jacob Roloff Is Throwing Major Shade at Jeremy and Audrey Roloff With a Photo of His Van
- ‘OutDaughtered’: Danielle Busby Raves About ‘Hot’ Husband Adam Busby as They Take a ‘Mini Family Vacay’
- ‘LPBW’: Jacob Roloff Is Currently Settling Down Where Jeremy and Audrey Roloff Used to Live
- ‘LPBW’: There Might Be a Serious Rift Between Zach Roloff’s Wife, Tori, and Jeremy Roloff’s Wife, Audrey
- ‘Counting On’: Are Jinger and Jeremy Vuolo Trying to Be Just Like Jeremy and Audrey Roloff?
- Ex-‘LPBW’ Star Jacob Roloff Put Audrey Roloff on Blast: ‘This Is Police Propaganda’
- ‘LPBW’: Jeremy and Audrey Roloff’s Home Is Worth Over Half a Million Dollars
- ‘Little People, Big World’ Star Amy Roloff’s Daughter Molly Roloff Makes Rare Appearance on Her Mom’s Instagram
- ‘LPBW’: Matt Roloff Posted a Photo of Controversial Son Jacob Roloff After Surprisingly Running Into Him
- ‘LPBW’ Fans Are Slamming Jeremy Roloff’s Wife, Audrey, After Her Patriotic Instagram Post