Olugbenga Adeyanju, a former Ondo State Commissioner of Police has now assumed duty at the Adamawa State Police Command.
This was made known in a statement in Yola, by the Adamawa State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, DSP Sulaiman Nguroje.
The Police PPRO said that Adeyanju took over from Audu Madaki who was redeployed to the Force headquarters, Abuja.
”The Police Command in Adamawa wishes to inform members of the public that the newly posted Commissioner of Police, Mr Olugbenga Adeyanju, has assumed duty,” the statement said.
”Adeyanju was recently deployed to Adamawa by the Inspector General of Police, Muhammed Adamu, and took over from the outgoing CP, Audu Madaki.”
He said that the handing and taking over was done yesterday at the police headquarters,Yola, the State capital.
Until his deployment to Adamawa, Adeyanju served in various capacities including Commissioner of Police in Ondo and Commissioner of Police Administration, Force CID, Abuja.
- New Kwara Police Commissioner takes over
- Adamawa pastor allegedly takes over man’s wife, children’s paternity in doubt
- Adamu Aliyu takes over as Adamawa’s new CP, vows to eliminate Shila Boys
- BREAKING: Sowore, Adeyanju Meet Pastor Enenche Over Arrest of Activists Wearing #BuhariMustGo T-shirts
- Activists, Yesufu, Adeyanju Lead Protest At National Assembly Over Plot To Forge Electoral Amendment Bill
- Be Grateful God Brought Northern, Southern Nigeria Together, Ex-Adamawa Commissioner Tells Secession Agitators
- Deji Adeyanju, Others Reacts As APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From Edo Primary Election
- Shipping sector already in state of emergency— Adeyanju
- FG’s adopted COVID-19 pandemic control policy infringes on human rights — Adeyanju
- Rivers lockdown: Okocha, Adeyanju back Gov Wike for demolishing hotels, impounding vehicles