Aduana Stars defender, Farouk Adams has rejoined his teammates for training for the first time in two months.
This is his first training with the team since his arrest for an alleged hit and run incident which resulted in the death of a police officer, Amos Maatey Niganoko in March 2023 at Dormaa Ahenkro-Wamfie.
He has since been granted Gh¢ 60,000 bail with four sureties.
The case has been adjourned to 5th May 2023 after the prosecutor Emmanuel Sampson failed to show up in court.
Aduana Stars Communications Director, Evans Oppong said Adams trained with his teammates on Friday in Dormaa ahead of their Ghana Premier League match-week 22 game against Eleven Wonders.
“It was good news on Friday morning as Farouk Adams returned to training for the first time in many weeks,” he told AshesGyamera.com.
“For the first time after his unfortunate accident, he trained with the first team and was well composed throughout the session.
“We are working on how we can quickly integrate him with his teammates. He looked relaxed, psychologically prepared and we hope he recovers fully as soon as possible to help achieve our targets for the season,” he added
Credit: Ghana Premier League – Citi Sports Online
- Aduana Stars’ Farouk Adams granted bail
- #GPLwk26: Hearts go top, Legon Cities see off Aduana Stars
- #GPLwk20: Bechem United trash Aduana Stars, Medeama close gap to Kotoko
- Lionel Messi returns to Barcelona training following injury scare
- Lionel Messi returns to training with Barcelona for the first time since asking to leave the club (Photos)
- Defiant SI bar owner returns to pub following arrest, says he’s thankful for support
- Defiant NYC bar owner returns to pub following arrest, says he’s thankful for support
- Aduana FC to battle Asante Kotoko at Dormaa
- Osei Baffuor gives Aduana FC win over AshantiGold SC
- Joseph Esso scores double in Dreams’ win over Aduana at Dawu