President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, allegedly appointed a dead person into the board of one the federal government agencies.
Chief Tobias Chukwuemeka Okwuru is one of the member-nominees (Ebonyi State) in Buhari’s letter to the Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, Newzandar News reports.
Again! Buhari allegedly gives appointment to dead person
The president in the letter to Lawan, requested for Okwuru’s confirmation by the Senate as a board member of the Federal Character Commission (FCC).
However, according to the Daily Sun, the appointee died on February 27, 2022.
Also known as Aliezza, Okwuuru was a former member of the House of Representatives from 2011 to 2015.
In December 2017, Buhari included no fewer than eight deceased persons in a list of new appointments into the governing boards of agencies and parastatals.
Some of the names then included Late Reverend Christopher Utova, Late Senator Francis Okpozo and Late Chief Donald Ugbaja.
- Again! Buhari allegedly gives appointment to dead person
- Again, President Buhari allegedly gives appointment to dead person
- President Buhari gives Daniel Amokachi new appointment
- President Buhari Gives Abdulmumin Jibrin Federal Appointment
- Person Do Party For House Them Go Arrest Am; Person Do Party For Stadium Dem Go Quite – Rudeboy Fumes
- ‘If you can protest in person you can vote in person’ – Trump voices disapproval of mail-in voting
- ‘Stonebwoy Pretends He’s A Good Person In The Eyes Of Ghanaians But He’s A Very Bad Person’ – Samini Drops Bombshell
- “I’m the most honest and genuine person you’ll ever meet” – DJ Cuppy spills secrets about her person
- Trump: ‘If you can protest in person, you can vote in person’
- ‘If you can protest in person, you can vote in person’— Trump blast Democrats