President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, allegedly appointed a dead person into the board of one the federal government agencies.
Newzandar News reported that Chief Tobias Chukwuemeka Okwuru is one of the member-nominees (Ebonyi State) in Buhari’s letter to the Senate President, Ahmed Lawan.
The president in the letter to Lawan, requested for Okwuru’s confirmation by the Senate as a board member of the Federal Character Commission (FCC).
However, according to the Daily Sun, the appointee died on February 27, 2022.
Also known as Aliezza, Okwuuru was a former member of the House of Representatives from 2011 to 2015.
In December 2017, Buhari included no fewer than eight deceased persons in a list of new appointments into the governing boards of agencies and parastatals.
Some of the names then included Late Reverend Christopher Utova, Late Senator Francis Okpozo and Late Chief Donald Ugbaja.
- Again! Buhari allegedly gives appointment to dead person
- President Buhari Gives Abdulmumin Jibrin Federal Appointment
- President Buhari gives Daniel Amokachi new appointment
- ”For the first time in our history, we have a Fulani President and a Fulani Chief of Staff ” FFK reacts to Gambari’s appointment as President Buhari’s Chief of Staff
- President Buhari replaces dead person he nominated as member of Federal Character Commission
- President approves appointment of Appeal Court President
- Person Do Party For House Them Go Arrest Am; Person Do Party For Stadium Dem Go Quite – Rudeboy Fumes
- ‘If you can protest in person you can vote in person’ – Trump voices disapproval of mail-in voting
- ‘Stonebwoy Pretends He’s A Good Person In The Eyes Of Ghanaians But He’s A Very Bad Person’ – Samini Drops Bombshell