May 17, 2022, 18:43 pm
Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has advised Nigerians that they can still enjoy some time out while practicing social distancing and staying safe amid the coronavirus crisis.
Musa posted the message to his fans as he shared pictures of himself enjoying quality time playing golf with Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state.
The 27-year-old winger, Musa recently returned home in Jos, Plateau state, after spending 14 days in self-isolation following his return from Saudi Arabia.
See his post below:
- How the Navy SEALs are practicing social distancing during training
- Florida man bitten in the face by alligator while playing disc golf
- Footballer, Ahmed Musa and his wife, Julie, welcome a baby boy
- Ahmed Musa and his second wife, Julie, welcome baby boy
- Footballer Ahmed Musa And His Wife Celebrates Their 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary
- Super Eagles star, Ahmed Musa and his wife Julie share first photo of their newborn son, IsaÂ
- Nigerian footballer, Ahmed Musa says his son will be the solution to his generation as he shares first photo and reveals his name
- Moment Ahmed Musa Led ‘Praise And Worship’ Before Nigeria’s Win Over Lesotho (VIDEO)
- Footballer Ahmed Musa and His Wife, Juliet, Celebrate Their 4th Wedding Anniversary
- #BBNaija: Laycon Is Playing The Best Game While Neo Is Playing The Worst In The Reality Show – Trikytee