Nollywood actor, Gbolagade Akinpelu, popularly known as “Ogun Majek”, has called out to the public for help as his health deteriorates.
The appeal for financial assistance was contained in a message issued by one of the actor’s sons, Akinpelu Akeem Abidemi.
Abidemi said that the children of Gbolagade Akinpelu are using the medium to appeal to all indigenes of Ibadanland, Oyo State, and Nigerians as a whole to provide financial assistance for the treatment of their father who has been battling with an unknown sickness for some years.
Abidemi said that they have spent and sold all resources at their disposal but all to no avail. He said they are asking for help from the public in order not to lose the ailing film actor.
Abidemi enjoined people across religious beliefs to pray for his father and to also pray for intending donors that their pockets will never dry.
This is coming after Yoruba actress, Foluke Daramola Salako via her Instagram page asked Nigerians to donate towards the actor’s medical bills and she got some donations through her foundation. She further revealed that the ailing actor was receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital.
- After death rumors, ailing Yoruba Actor, Ogun Majek speaks from hospital bed
- Nollywood actor, ‘Ogun Majek’ is dead
- Tears flow as Nollywood actor, Ogun Majek is buried in Ibadan
- Nollywood actor Ogun Majek is not dead – Foluke Daramola clarifies
- Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Ogun Majek, dies
- Why Ailing Actors In Nollywood Don’t Get Financial Help – Akin Lewis Spills
- VIDEO: MzGee Calls On Ghanaians To Help Save Ailing Veteran Actor, Sam Adjetefio Of Taxi Driver Fame
- JUST IN: Nollywood veteran, Ogun Majek, dies
- Veteran actor, Ogun Majek is Dead
- BREAKING: Veteran actor, Ogun Majek, is dead