Claire Idera Nnani has disclosed how she and her husband Akah Nnani met.
She said they met in Instagram almost seven years ago. The couple eventually got married in 2019 and are expecting their first child any moment now.
“To think that I met Akah Nnani on Instagram almost 7 years ago. So crazy!!!” She wrote alongside a photo of herself and her husband at their baby’s gender reveal party.
Below are more photos of the expectant mum.
- Rosy Meurer reveals Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, proposed to her two years ago and they got married a year ago
- Masika Kalysha reveals she’s engaged to a man she met 10 years ago but ‘curved’ for over 9 years
- He Proposed 2 Years Ago And Did The Necessary Rights One Year Ago – Rosy Meurer Reveals
- Actor Akah Nnani and wife, Claire welcome their first child
- My Wife’s Body Is Mine, I Have A Say Over It — Akah Nnani
- My Wife’s Body Is Mine, I Have A Say Over It — Actor, Akah Nnani
- Actor Akah Nnani celebrates his wife as she turns a year older
- How I Met Woli Agba 15 Years Ago – Dele Omo Woli Reveals
- Akah Nnani Drags Daddy Freeze Over Relationship With Hushpuppi
- Akah Nnani accuses Daddy Freeze of twisting the scriptures to suit his “selfish and carnal” purposes