Kindly Share This Story:
Akwa Ibom House of Assembly
By Chioma Onuegbu, Uyo
Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly has slashed the 2022 state’s budget from N597.73 billion to N195billion.
The development came in the ongoing emergency plenary by the House on Wednesday, presided over by the Speaker, Aniekan Bassey.
The 2022 budget was signed into law by the state governor, Mr Udom Emmanuel on December 18, 2019
- Akwa Ibom state government slashes salaries of political appointees by 20% due to dwindling oil prices
- Trouble As Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Demands Ibom Republic (video)
- Akwa Ibom coalition storms United Nations, demands Ibom Republic
- 2021 budget: Akwa Ibom govt urged to make budgetary provisions for People With Disabilities
- Akwa Ibom government calls for inputs for 2021 budget
- 2020 Budget: FG slashes projected revenue, oil earnings to N3.9trn, N1.1trn
- Safety Corps Bill scales second reading in Akwa Ibom Assembly
- Akwa Ibom Assembly suspends two Council Chairmen indefinitely over gross misconduct
- Akwa Ibom Assembly suspends two Council Chairmen indefinitely
- Akwa Ibom Assembly advocates training teachers on e-learning tools