Mike Bamiloye has shared more tweets condemning feminism.
The filmmaker, who focuses on Christian movies, said some pastors’ wives are feminists, fighting for equality in their homes, and this has weakened the foundations of the ministry.
He added that any movement that questions any aspect of the word of God is from the devil.
Read his tweets below.
- “True feminism seeks to fulfill God’s word” Daddy Freeze responds to Mike Bamiloye after the latter condemned the movement
- “Any Sexual Act Outside Marriage Is Blood Covenant With The Devil – Mike Bamiloye
- ‘If You Don’t Preach The Word of God to your followers on social media, you will give account in heaven” – Mike Bamiloye
- “It is because of such teachings that our girls and women have been reduced to kayamata”- Georgina Onuoha tackles Mike Bamiloye over his comments on Feminism
- ‘I’m So Disappointed With This Man’ – Georgina Onuoha Shades Mike Bamiloye Over Feminism Remarks
- It may make you miss the Will of God for your Life – Clergyman Mike Bamiloye warns single and married ladies against joining the Feminist movement
- Why you shouldn’t join the feminist movement if you’re single – Pastor Mike Bamiloye advises women
- ‘King of feminism’, Solomon Buchi denounces the movement and explains why he will no longer identify as a feminist
- Many women are yet to get engaged because they refused to recognize when God’s chosen suitor showed up – Mike Bamiloye
- May you continously be disappointed by sisters who are not God’s will for your lives – Pastor Mike Bamiloye prays for single men