The federal government has announced that anyone found moving about without a face mask will be prosecuted.
The five-page document which was signed by the PTF Chairman and Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha was released by the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19 ahead of the phased and gradual easing of the lockdown.
The statement further added that ”anyone who presents a temperature of above 38ºC will be mandated to return home.”
“Anyone who presents a temperature of above 38ºC will be mandated to return home and call NCDC for evaluation.
“Anyone without a face mask/covering will be asked to return home and will be prosecuted.
“Anyone violating the curfew in a non-emergency situation will be prosecuted. Anyone attending a gathering of more than 20 people will be prosecuted.
“Any member of the public who violates the ban on Inter-State movement as outlined in this guideline will be prosecuted.”
- Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted – FG
- “Anyone Found Negotiating With Bandits Will Be Prosecuted” – Kaduna Govt Speaks On Kidnapping
- Anyone Who Violates Twitter Suspension Will Be Prosecuted, Malami Made It Clear – Lai Mohammed React To Adeboye’s Disclaimer
- Elikem Kumordzie Says He Wishes Xandy Kamel Would Be Found Guilty, Prosecuted And Thrown Into Jail For Defaming Salma Mumin
- COVID-19: 60 arrested, prosecuted in Ekiti for not wearing face masks
- Do Not Share Face Mask With Anyone – Nigerian Government Warns
- Mesh-mask man goes to Walmart to protest Florida face mask law
- Porn star wanted by police after filming sex scene on bus without face mask
- Porn star declared wanted by Police after filming sex scene on bus without Face Mask
- Police detain cop over alleged rape of widow without face mask in Rivers