IgbereTV reports that the Federal government has said that anyone found without a face mask will be prosecuted.
The document which was signed by the PTF Chairman and Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha was released by the Presidential Task Force (PTF) on COVID-19.
The document also stated that anyone who presents a temperature of above 38ºC will be mandated to return home.
Important parts of the document reads:
Anyone who presents a temperature of above 38ºC will be mandated to return home and call NCDC for evaluation.
“Anyone without a face mask/covering will be asked to return home and will be prosecuted.
“Anyone violating the curfew in a non-emergency situation will be prosecuted. Anyone attending a gathering of more than 20 people will be prosecuted.
“Any member of the public who violates the ban on Inter-State movement as outlined in this guideline will be prosecuted.”
See statement below
- Anyone found without a face mask will be prosecuted â FG
- “Anyone Found Negotiating With Bandits Will Be Prosecuted” – Kaduna Govt Speaks On Kidnapping
- Anyone Who Violates Twitter Suspension Will Be Prosecuted, Malami Made It Clear – Lai Mohammed React To Adeboye’s Disclaimer
- Elikem Kumordzie Says He Wishes Xandy Kamel Would Be Found Guilty, Prosecuted And Thrown Into Jail For Defaming Salma Mumin
- Do Not Share Face Mask With Anyone – Nigerian Government Warns
- COVID-19: 60 arrested, prosecuted in Ekiti for not wearing face masks
- Mesh-mask man goes to Walmart to protest Florida face mask law
- Porn star wanted by police after filming sex scene on bus without face mask
- Police detain cop over alleged rape of widow without face mask in Rivers
- Porn star declared wanted by Police after filming sex scene on bus without Face Mask