Wife of Pastor Mike Davids, a former clergy at the Omega Fire Ministries, accused of sleeping with Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied the allegations.
Newzandar News had reported that Pastor Davids in a petition to the IGP alleged that Apostle Suleman slept with his wife in Uyi Hotel, Auchi, Edo State.
He alleged that the pastor was threatening his life and denied him access to his three children.
However, his wife, Faith Edko, who leads the Abuja branch of Apostle Suleman’s church in Utako while weeping in a video on Youtube said she never slept with Apostle Suleman.
She disclosed that her husband was the one that abandoned her and the children.
According to her, Apostle Suleman is like a father to her and has no sexual relationship with her.
Narrating her side of the story, she said, “There are recordings which I will upload. I told my brothers not to do anything to him because he is still the father of my kids.
“I did not abandon our marriage. Rather, it was my husband who abandoned the family and even demanded a refund of my bride price from my family.
“At some point, I contemplated suicide. I had written my suicide note, I had bought sniper because I could not fathom how I would live life in so much pain. I won’t drag you because of my children. You have done too much and it is enough. I am not hypnotised. I am not under a spell.
“I do not know what you hope to achieve with this or who paid you but the only thing I will say is haven’t you done enough?
“You abandoned me in Kano. You called me on a certain day that you were going to leave the marriage. I thought you were bluffing. I called my family and they can testify.
“Apostle Suleman raised me up, I even knew him when I was single and a virgin. I stayed with Apostle Suleman for years before you married me and you met me as a virgin.
“What I didn’t do as a single woman I wouldn’t do as a married woman. Anyone believing you is pathetic. I did not sleep with Apostle Suleman.
“I remember I begged you to stay. You do not deserve anything good in this life stop dragging Apostle Suleman’s name in the mud.
She added that no one stopped Pastor Davids from seeing his children, adding that he resides in the same city with them but has refused to visit his family.
- South-West governors are hiding Sunday Igboho from security agents – Miyetti Allah
- BREAKING: Department Of State Services Confirms Killing Sunday Igboho’s Aides, declares ‘Sunday Igboho’ wanted
- Fulanis are ready for breakup of Nigeria, more than any other ethnic nationality – Miyetti Allah
- Arrest Sunday Igboho And Treat Him Like A Common Criminal – Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: Oyo: Makinde orders Police to arrest Sunday Igboho, others over Fulani quit notice
- Bring all the soldiers and policemen to arrest me in my house – Activist Sunday Igboho dares Governor Makinde
- “Arrest Miyetti Allah Leader” — CAN Tells DSS
- Miyetti Allah tells Buhari — We are not even enjoying one Nigeria, let’s go our separate ways
- Arrest Miyetti Allah President over claims of Fulani owning Nigeria lands – Omokri to Buhari
- Fulani’s has no land in nigeria because they are not indigenous to Nigeria – Obasanjo to Miyetti Allah