At least, three persons have been reported dead in an auto crash at Warri North Local Government Area of Delta State.
Those who lost their lives in the incident included two other occupants and the driver of a drink distribution vehicle, which was involved in the accident.
The incident occurred at about 1 pm, Newzandar News learnt.
It was learnt that the vehicle was on high speed heading towards Koko when it had a punctured tyre as the vehicle somersaulted severally and two other occupants of the vehicle died on the spot.
Other road users promptly dashed to the spot where the accident occurred and rushed the survivor to the hospital.
The Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, who confirmed the report at about 20:42 pm said, “For the incident at Koko, it’s three persons that died.”
- 10 feared dead, two injured in Ebonyi auto crash
- Three dead, 33 injured in auto crash in Niger
- Two dead, three injured in auto crash along Ogbomoso in Ilorin
- Eight feared dead in Calabar auto crash
- One dead, four injured in Osun auto crash
- One dead, two injured in Ogun auto crash
- One dead, four injured in auto crash on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- 3 feared dead, one injured as Lexus Jeep rams into building in Delta
- Two feared dead and several injured as Air India Express flight with 191 passengers onboard crash lands at Calicut Airport (Photos/Video)
- Four dead, others injured in Anambra auto crash