The Bauchi State government has confirmed 15 new cases of Coronavirus.
Dr Rilwan Mohammed, Executive Chairman, Bauchi State Primary Health Care Development Agency, said this brings the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 29.
He told the News Agency of Nigeria (Newzandar News) that the results were sent in from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), on Tuesday evening.
“As I am speaking with you right now, the total number of confirmed new cases in the state is 15, and not 11 as earlier announced.
“This is because I just received the results of additional four people who have been confirmed positive, and added to the previous number of newly confirmed cases of 11.
“In total, we have recorded 29 confirmed cases in Bauchi State,” he said.
He added that the State had commenced contact tracing.
- Bauchi Govt confirms 15 new cases of COVID-19
- JUST IN: Bauchi confirms five new coronavirus cases
- Nigeria confirms 313 new cases of COVID-19, total active cases now 5350
- NCDC confirms 313 new cases of COVID-19, total active cases now 5350
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases rise to 27,110 as NCDC confirms 626 new cases
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 30,000 as NCDC confirms 503 new cases
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases hit 39,539 as NCDC confirms 591 new cases
- [ICYMI] Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 10,000 as NCDC confirms 553 new cases
- BREAKING: Nigeria’s COVID-19 cases near 45,000 as NCDC confirms 462 new cases