“Being your dad is a great honor” – Tonto Dikeh writes son on father’s day
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to celebrate herself on father’s day.
The ace actress appreciated herself for being both a father and a mother to her cute son, King Andre. She also praised herself for being the best father to her son.
In her words;
“Happy Fathers Day TO ME BECAUSE I’VE DONE IT ALL BY MYSELF AND ACED IT ANYWAYS.. Actions prove who someone is..
Words just prove who they want to be…?????????????
DEAREST SON @kingandre_dikeh, BEING YOUR DAD HAS BEEN A GREAT HONOR..
THANKS FOR MAKING ME MR MOM
I LOVE YOU KIDDO?#MR MOM
Newzandar News Newzandar
- ”Being your dad has been a great honor” Tonto Dikeh tells her son Andre as she wishes herself a Happy Fathers day
- “Happy Fathers day to me and all the Fathers out there” – Tonto Dikeh
- May the Lord honor your mum and surround you with peace – Olakunle Churchill prays for his son, King Andre, as he turns 5
- May The Lord Honor Your Mum And Surround You With Peace – Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre, As He Turns 5
- “May the Lord honor your mum and surround you with peace” – Churchill celebrates son, Andre on his 5th birthday
- My Dad Is Not Your Regular African Pops – Tonto Dikeh Replies Fan Who Said It’s Weird To Lock Lips With Her Dad
- Kensington Palace celebrates Fathers day by releasing photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton with their fathers
- Father’s day: “To all the mothers playing the roles of fathers may God give you peace of mind” – Tonto Dikeh’s ex, Olakunle Churchill says
- May your child/children not be used as a tool of jealousy because of broken relationships- Tonto Dikeh’s ex-hubby Olakunle Churchill prays for all fathers
- Barely a day after fans consoled Tonto Dikeh over her ex husband’s remarriage, Tonto Dikeh drags mother