Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
Omokri said President Muhammadu Buhari should expect more Kanus to arise following the rearrest of the IPOB leader.
In a series of tweets, the former presidential aide pointed out that the IPOB leader was only a symptom and not the problem.
He explained that Buhari and his nepotistic cabals are the problem.
According to Omokri, Buhari’s failure to treat Nigerians equally would lead to the emergence of more people like Kanu.
He wrote: “Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem. He is symptom of the problem. The nepotism of Buhari and his clique/cabal, is the problem.
“Until you address that problem, you will arrest one Nnamdi Kanu, and 10 may arise in his place. Deal with the problem. Treat Nigerians equally.
“The only thing I fault Nnamdi Kanu on is his call on his members to kill policemen and soldiers. Other than that, he is a freedom fighter.
“Yes, he is under arrest today. Buhari who has arrested him was himself under arrest between 1985-88. No condition is permanent.”
Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest: Ohanaeze urges caution, warns against protest
- #Biafra: 10 more Nnamdi Kanu’s will arise – Reno Omokri dares Buhari
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanus should rethink, Special offer await you – Orji Kalu
- Chika Ike Creates Another Confusion with Her Beautiful Face; More Doubts About Her Age Arise
- Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest: Nigeria sitting on time bomb – Biafra group dares Buhari
- “For daring us, we will launch radio Biafra in Daura” Nnamdi Kanu Dares Buhari
- #Biafra: We Promise You Hell — Nnamdi Kanu Dares Abba Kyari
- And now, arise Sir Tom!
- Mets injury concerns arise with Jeff McNeil, Robinson Cano and Amed Rosario
- Focus on your house before worrying about the issues of your neighbours – El-Rufaiâs sons mock CNN as they ask Channels and Arise Tv to conduct an ‘investigation’ into the Capitol Hill invasion
- We Will Launch Radio Biafra in Daura, IPOB Dares President Buhari