Convener of Revolution Now, Omoyele Sowore, has called for the release of Biafra agitator, Nnamdi Kanu.
Sowore, in a Facebook post, asserted that Kanu had done nothing to cause his arrest.
“FreeKanu now! Asking for self determination is not a crime!”, he wrote.
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS).
This followed his arraignment on Tuesday before Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court, Abuja.
The judge adjourned until July 26 for continuation of trial.
Kanu, who faces treason charges, was arrested outside the shores of the country and flown back to Nigeria.
The secessionist jumped the bail he was granted in 2017 and had remained elusive.
- Like Jesus Christ, Iâm tempted to back out of Biafra struggle- IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu
- I’m Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle- IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu hires N300m US lobbying firm
- Nnamdi Kanu: Biafrans won’t negotiate with Buhari over IPOB leader’s release – BNL
- Activist Omoyele Sowore Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Shortly After He Was Arrested
- Biafra: Nothing will stop Biafra restoration this year – Nnamdi kanu vowed
- IPOB Confirms Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Demands Fair Trial
- BREAKING: #Wemove, ‘No going back on Biafra struggle’ — IPOB breaks silence on Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- Reno Omokri withdraws support for IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, says he cant be minority under Biafra
- IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu releases guidelines for May 30 Biafra Day