Popular Nigerian female Disc Jockey and producer, DJ Cuppy has sent words to people who don’t like her.
IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS: Top Artistes That Didn’t Enter Upcoming EP Of DJ Cuppy
The singer is not one to be quiet for those who don’t like her, and in her post, on Twitter, she has delivered.
Cuppy, in her Twitter post, said It’s okay if some people don’t like her because not everyone has good taste.
IN CASE YOU MISSED THIS: DJ Cuppy Set To Drop EP Album…Here Are The Artistes She Featured
Talking to Twitter, Cuppy wrote: “It’s okay if you don’t like Cuppy. Not everyone has good taste… ?#CuppyDat”.
Also in Newzandar News: See Who DJ Cuppy Is Spending Her Lockdown With
This statement from Cuppy could be coming from the backlash she received recently after posting an expensive designer she just purchased during the lockdown.
It’s okay if you don’t like Cuppy. Not everyone has good taste… ? #CuppyDat
— Cuppy (@cuppymusic) May 2, 2023
- Like Mother, Like Daughter! Meet Actress Mary Njoku’s Daughter Who Looks So Much Like Her (Photos)
- Billionaires Daughter Fatima Indimi Ask For Forgiveness From Anyone She Has Hurt
- Please dont destroy a happy Home – Reactions as Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawole Set to Feature with Toyin’s Ex Husband’s Wife, Seyi Edun in New Movie (PICS)
- The interesting Life of the #BBNaija Dorathy Bachor most people dont know
- The interesting Life of #BBNaija Terseer Kiddwaya most people dont know
- 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits that You Dont Know their English Name
- “Dont strive to look rich, work hard to be rich”- Reno Omokri
- We dont Have Land For Fulani Settlement, We Only Have Water – Wike Tells Northern Leaders, Others
- “Dont kill yourself because your wife is sleeping around” Lawyer narrates how client ended in jail after he caught his wife with the landlord
- “Dont listen to motivational speakers for your own good” Actress, Halima Abubakar says