Former Minister of Transportation, Femi Fani-Kayode has condemned Islamic group, Muslim Solidarity Forum’s statement which served as a response to Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Matthew Hassan Kukah’s controversial Christmas message.
Recall that after the Catholic Bishop said that there might have been a coup if a non-nothern Muslim did half of the things President Buhari has done, Acting Chairman of MSF, Prof Isa Maishanu accused Kukah of trying to break the age-long peaceful coexistence between the predominantly Muslim population and their Christian guests.
The group also asked the Catholic Bishop to “quickly and quietly leave the seat of Caliphate” or immediately stop his “malicious vituperations against Islam and Muslims” and tender unreserved apology to the Muslim Ummah.
Reacting to this in a tweet he shared, FFK stated that there is no need for an apology as Kukah did not insult Islam.
The former Minister who stated that those who demand that he “must apologise” or “leave Sokoto” must mind their utterances and keep the peace, added that he will give anyone who provides him with a video of Kukah calling for violence against Muslims or inciting people against Islam one million naira.
He also said he will give one million naira to anyone who shows him a video where “President Muhammadu Buhari specifically apologised and expressed regret for the brutal slaughter of innocent southern Youth Corpers by his supporters in the North“.
Bishop Hassan Kukah did not attack Islam & has nothing to apologise about. He has always sought for religious tolerance & peaceful co-existence between Christians & Muslims.Those that demand that he “must apologise” or “leave Sokoto” must mind their utterances & keep the peace.
If anyone can provide me with a video of Kukah calling for violence against Muslims or inciting people against Islam I will give him one million naira.
Show me a video in which Muhammadu Buhari specifically apologised and expressed regret for the brutal slaughter of innocent southern Youth Corpers by his supporters in the North during the 2011 presidential election and I will give you 1 million naira.
- If you fall under anointing and break anything, you will pay – Pastor warns church members (Video)In GossipJanuary 27, 2021A Nigerian pastor has issued a warning to his church members who are fond of falling under the anointing and breaking church properties. In a ...[Read more]
- Nigerian woman expresses regret after finding out the baby she abandoned at age 2 is now a kingIn GossipJanuary 27, 2021A woman simply known as Ngozi has cried out in regret for treating her husband unfairly and abandoning her baby many years ago. She revealed that she ...[Read more]
- “She is a just friend” – Ned Nwoko clears the air on affair with Zambian mistressIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 27, 2021Popular politician, Ned Nwoko has cleared the air on his move to marry an eighth wife, after an alleged affair with a Zambian, Phyllis Thompson. It ...[Read more]
- Court orders final forfeiture of millions found in former Governor Abdulaziz Yariâs account to FGIn NewsJanuary 27, 2021A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Tuesday January 26, ordered the final forfeiture of millions found in the bank account of former ...[Read more]
- Lawmakers ask Ministry of Health to stop its plans to use N10 billion in production of COVID19 vaccinesIn NewsJanuary 27, 2021The National Assembly Joint Committee on Health has asked the Ministry of Health to suspend further actions on plans to utilize the N10 billion ...[Read more]
- Petition challenging our client’s dead-on-arrival – Lawyers for Assin North MPIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 27, 2021Lawyers for Assin North Member of Parliament(mp) James Gyakye Quayson are asking the Cape Coast High Court in the Central Region to dismiss the ...[Read more]
- EPL: Arteta gives injury updates on Partey, Smith Rowe ahead of Man Utd clashIn EPL, SportsJanuary 27, 2021Odion Ighalo, on Tuesday, paid tribute to Manchester United with a farewell letter. The Nigerian striker thanked Man United management and fans ...[Read more]
- The north became NDC when Adu Boahen said give them kerosene not electricity – John Tia recalls ’92 insultsIn Ghana, NewsJanuary 27, 2021Former Information Minister John Tia has revealed why people in the Northern part of Ghana always vote for the National Democratic Congress (NDC). ...[Read more]
- “Richest ashewo” – Bobrisky says while flaunting jewelry worth N12.4MIn Celebrity NewsJanuary 27, 2021The most talked-about male barbie in Nigeria, Bobrisky has flaunted the worth of jewelry he wore to a date worth over N12.4m. In a recent video on ...[Read more]
- Tinubu gave me N2m to fuel my car in 2009 – Yoruba activist, Sunday IgbohoIn NewsJanuary 27, 2021Popular Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho has disclosed that he met with former Governor of Lagos state and national leader of the All Progressives ...[Read more]