Adamu Garba, a former presidential aspirant, has reacted to the death of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.
Garba said Shekau’s death was a lesson to Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and Sunday Adeyemo also known as Igboho.
Shekau was reportedly killed after a clash between his men and fighters of the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP).
A situation report (SITREP) had confirmed Shekau’s death on Wednesday evening during a battle for supremacy.
The report said ISWAP fighters, led by its commander, Bana Duguri, stormed the Sambisa hideout of Boko Haram and demanded that the terrorist leader surrender his position.
He was said to have refused and blew himself up to avoid being captured alive.
Newzandar News learned that the Nigerian military and intelligence agencies are aware of Shekau’s death
Reacting, Garba said the dreaded terrorist leader should have been stoned to death on live television.
The former All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirants stated this in a tweet.
He wrote: “My only concern with Shekau’s dead is on him having the liberty to chose how he died.
“He should have been stoned to death by villagers at Doron Baga Market square on live TV, under the supervision of the Nigerian Military for all to see.
“That will send a message to Kanu and Igboho.”
News – Centapost
- Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho-Adamu Garba
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu bent on burning down Southeast – Adamu Garba
- BREAKING: Department Of State Services Confirms Killing Sunday Igboho’s Aides, declares ‘Sunday Igboho’ wanted
- Boko Haram: Shekau has many lives, stop rejoicing – Biafra group mocks Adamu Garba, others
- IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To IGP’s Order Of Arrest Of Sunday Igboho
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest Is A Message To Sunday Igboho
- Biafra, Oduduwa: Why Nnamdi Kanu can’t be compared to Sunday Igboho – Guru Maharaji Ji
- If you silence Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, others will rise – PFN tells FG
- Others Will Rise After Sunday Igboho & Nnamdi Kanu – PFN
- Southern Governors Are Like Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Ganging Up Against The North—Northern Politician