Here’s another turning point: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson went back to work Monday after having been hit hard by the coronavirus — easily the most senior world leader to be sidelined by the bug.
Hospitalized back on April 5, Johnson spent weeks in intensive care, then took weeks more to regain enough strength to return to his desk at 10 Downing St. At 55, he’s not in the highest-risk age group, but his full recovery is still a promising sign.
With Britain not yet clearly past its pandemic peak, Johnson still held out hope for his countrymen in remarks Monday, noting, “We are now beginning to turn the tide” as his aides promised more details on relaxing the UK lockdown by week’s end.
Hey, he got Brexit done. He’ll manage this, too.
- Boris Johnson’s return: another sign of hope
- Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki – Paw Paw
- Child Actress Susan Pwajok aka Blessing of the hit TV series “The Johnsons” is all grown up (photos)
- Do You Remember Blessing From “The Johnsons” Movie ? See What She Looks Like Now
- Why I Quit ‘The Johnsons’ – Spiff Finally Speaks Out
- Samuel Ajibola ‘Spiff’ quits The Johnsons TV series
- Samuel Ajibola reacts to claims that his wife instigated him dumping the character of “Spiff” in the Johnsons
- “Thanks to everyone for your love and support” – Spiff officially quit his role in “The Johnsons” series
- Samuel Ayibola Officially Quits His Role As ‘Spiff’ In ‘The Johnsons’
- Fans Could Return To Stadiums In October – Boris Johnson