Borno State Government has confirmed 11 new cases of coronavirus in the state.
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, on Tuesday confirmed 195 new cases of coronavirus in the country.
Out of the 195 cases, eleven were recorded in Borno.
Confirming the development, the Borno State Ministry of Health in a tweet via its Twitter handle on Wednesday, said that two deaths were recorded in the state.
The tweet read “As at 11:50pm 28th April, 2022, NCDCgov confirmed new 11 cases of Covid19 in Borno State.
“Total cases: 53.
“One case previously reported in Gombe State is now recorded as a Borno State case.
“Therefore, the total number of cases in Borno is 53.”
- Borno Govt confirms 11 new cases of coronavirus
- Borno confirms eight new COVID-19 cases
- Ebonyi Govt confirms two new cases of coronavirus
- Ogun govt confirms five new cases of Coronavirus
- Kaduna Govt announces discharge of four coronavirus patients, confirms 20 new cases
- Oyo Govt confirms 22 new cases of coronavirus
- Lagos govt confirms 80 new cases of coronavirus
- Gombe govt confirms 16 new cases of Coronavirus
- Sokoto govt confirms five new cases of Coronavirus
- Ekiti govt confirms 3 new cases of coronavirus