Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has dissolved the State Executive Council.
This takes effected immediately, Newzandar News reports.
Those affected include the Secretary to the State Government, Sabi’u Baba; the governor’s Chief of Staff, Ladan Salihu, 21 Commissioners, and Special Advisers.
In May, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State also sacked the 25 commissioners in the state, Secretary to the State Government, Chief of Staff Government House, Senior Political Adviser, and others.
He said the move was to give room for fresh blood to strengthen the administration’s agenda of a stronger Delta.
Similarly, Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State sacked 20 Commissioners, retaining eight.
Also in May, Ben Ayade of Cross River in May sacked four commissioners in his cabinet and five Special Advisers.
Newzandar News – News
- Ben Ayade Sacks 4 Commissioners, Other Officials After Defecting To The APC
- Breaking: Governor Makinde Sacks Commissioners, Special Advisers In Oyo
- Governor Ayade Sacks More Commissioners
- Buhari sacks Uwakwe as NECO registrar, dismisses 4 other senior staff
- BREAKING: Akeredolu sacks Deputy Governor’s CPS, other aides
- Senior LG officials absent from work as Governor Zulum visits local governments
- BREAKING: Mali: Coup likely as soldiers arrest senior officials
- Governor Wike sacks microfinance agency boss, orders arrest of officials over fraud
- Bauchi Governor Begs Dangote To Invest In Bauchi
- Governor Umahi Calls For 3-day Prayer Session After Death Of Two Commissioners