Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde has dissolved the State Executive Council.
The executive council comprises commissioners, special advisers, among others.
Makinde informed the cabinet members of the development at the state executive council meeting held on Tuesday, Tribune reports.
Makinde in August 2023 sacked his commissioner for works, infrastructure and transport, Raphael Afonja, who had earlier announced that he spent 55 days treating COVID-19.
Newzandar News – News
- Akwa Ibom Assembly confirms commissioners, special advisers nominees
- Fayemi Swears In Eight New Commissioners, Seven Special Advisers
- Imo Governor, Uzodinma Fires Special Advisers, Senior Special Assistants
- BREAKING: Bauchi Governor Sacks 21 Commissioners, Other Senior Officials
- Governor Ayade Sacks More Commissioners
- BREAKING: Makinde’s Deputy, Commissioners barred from attending Ajimobi’s Fidaus prayer
- Cross River State Appoints 190 New Aides, PAs, Special Advisers
- Gov. Matawalle swears in 15 new Special Advisers
- Gov. Okowa names two new special advisers
- Ben Ayade Sacks 4 Commissioners, Other Officials After Defecting To The APC