Brooke Shields and Helena Christensen recently teamed up for a stunning swimsuit shoot, and have been sharing some of the resulting snaps on their respective Instagram accounts over the past several days.
Shields, 55, first teased the collaboration last week, posting a photo of herself basking on the beach in a sunny yellow one-piece with the word “sunkissed” printed across the front.
“Working on something special with my friend @helenachristensen. You are incredible,” the “Blue Lagoon” actress wrote.
Christensen, 51, shared more images from the shoot a few days later, including a number of black-and-white snaps of Shields posing in a garden surrounded by flowers and showing off her fit figure in a classic black bathing suit.
“Capturing a person’s essence isn’t always so simple. You wish to reach through the complex, sometimes guarded layers to find the vulnerable, raw, yearning truth in their heart and mind,” the Danish beauty captioned her post.
“This beautiful woman is someone who has shown those qualities to my camera lens for years. I am grateful to have her, not only as an inspiring photography subject but also as a caring, smart, witty, honest friend. And I’m excited to be a part of a personal project she’s been working hard on for a while now.”
Commented Shields, “I trust you, I respect you, I’m here for you, and I appreciate you. I thank you for your eye, your character and your belief.”
The “Suddenly Susan” star also Instagrammed some of the sultry shots on her own page Wednesday, calling Christensen “a great friend and a dream collaborator.”
“Thank you for believing in my vision and helping bring it to life,” she wrote.
New York Post
- Video of Nigerians in Scotland calling President Buhari a bad boy surfaces online, Watch video hereOctober 25, 2020Nigerians who are outside the country is not giving up at all as they keep on protesting until the government will listen to them and reach out to ...[Read more]
- Femi Kuti encourages BBNaija for her act of kindness towards the needyOctober 25, 2020The wife of popular Nigerian musician Femi Kuti has out of her heart showered Big Brother Nigeria star, Erica, with divine blessings for her act of ...[Read more]
- Davido advises protesters from burning down police stations, burning buses and looting shopsOctober 25, 2020CEO of DMW Davido has taken to social media to condemn protesters burning down police stations, burning buses and looting shops. According to Davido, ...[Read more]
- See what Nengi told her fansOctober 25, 2020Former BBNaija housemate Nengi has admonished her fans to desist from insulting people on her behalf. Nengi According to her, they should rather show ...[Read more]
- See what is going on between BBNaija Prince and EricaOctober 25, 2020Former Big Brother Naija Housemates, Prince and Erica have got fans talking after a photo of the two from a video call hit the internet. ...[Read more]
- ENDSARS: Nigerians In Paris Stage Their Protest In Solidarity With Those At Home (+Photos)October 25, 2020The protest to see a conclusion to police brutalities looks positive and unabated in spite of the administration intrigues. So as to end it at home, ...[Read more]
- See Gorgeous Photos From Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Tolanibaj’s BirthdayOctober 25, 2020Previous Big Brother Naija housemate, Tolanibaj turned 27 5 days prior and denoted her birthday at a private gathering. Tragically, she was unable to ...[Read more]
- Fearless Ibrah Says Kennedy Agyapong Will Go Mad Or Commit Suicide Before 10th JanuaryOctober 25, 2020Ghanaian mogul Ibrahim Dauda prevalently known as Ibrah One is attempting to place himself into inconvenience again as he has begun another battle he ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Says He Is Done With Makeup (+Photo)October 25, 2020Well known Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky has guaranteed his fans to avoid cosmetics and serve them with his natural beauty. As per Bobrisky, he will ...[Read more]
- Man Calls Out Comedian Ebiye For Selling A Benz He Purchased From HimOctober 25, 2020A man @MrPsalms on Twitter, has accused Comedian Ebiye of selling the Benz he purchased from him using a loan and losing the cash to forex exchanging ...[Read more]