President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday telephoned President Mahamadou Issoufou of Niger Republic to commiserate with him on the death of the country’s Minister of Employment and Labour, Mohammed Ben Omar .
President Buhari’s condolence message was conveyed in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Monday.
The Nigerian leader also extended heartfelt condolences to the government and people of Niger Republic and the family of the deceased over the unfortunate loss.
The President described the late cabinet Minister as a highly endowed and dedicated politician who gave his best for the progress, prosperity and socio-economic development of his country.
President Buhari prayed God to comfort the family of the deceased, and grant the soul of the departed eternal rest.
The late minister was onetime spokesperson for the Nigerien government under President Mamadou Tandja, and also served in the Nigerien parliament.
- Buhari mourns Nigerien Labour Minister
- “Expensive Phones Won’t Give You Rich Conversations” – Reno Omokri Speaks Against Buying Expensive Phones
- Buhari commiserates with Buratai over mother’s death
- Buhari commiserates with Diya over wife’s death
- Buhari commiserates with NUJ over death of Waheed Bakare, NT editor
- Buhari commiserates with Amaechi over brother’s death
- Buhari Commiserates With Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Over Wife’s Death
- Buhari commiserates with Ezekwesili over mom’s death
- Isa Funtua: PDP commiserates with Buhari over death of ally
- Buhari commiserates with NEF elder, Paul Unongo over wife’s death