Nigerian singer, Harrysong has appealed to President Buhari to stop borrowing money from other countries.
The singer made the comment after report of the Nigerian senate granting the President’s request of N850bn loan.
Harrysong urged President Buhari to invest in education as the country needs the best brains to sustain the economy. He wrote;
“Buhari invest in education, it is never too late, start paying students, we need brains to sustain this country’s economy and please stop borrowing money from other countries oooooo. I dey shake ooo.”
- “Stop Borrowing Money From Other Countries”- Harrysong Begs Buhari
- Invest In Education, Stop Borrowing From Other Countries: Harrysong Tells Buhari
- “We enjoy borrowing money from China” So It is good to borrow Money from them – Amaechi (video)
- You’re worsening Nigeria’s problems, stop borrowing – CNPP tells Buhari
- Stop Borrowing, Slash Number Of Presidential Appointees, PDP Tells Buhari
- Secondus to PDP Senators: If we continue borrowing,Nigeria ‘ll stop breathing
- Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN