Awoyemi Bukola Grace also known as Bukola Arugba, has remembered her late mother on her one year death anniversary. In an Instagram post, the actress was clearly emotional admitting that since her mum’s passing, she has not found anyone to replace her.
According to Bukola Grace, she still misses her mother in everything she does. She wrote along with a series of photos:
Not done, the actress wrote in another post;
Iyami Owon gogo ju goolu lo. Orisa bi iya o si … My mother, my sweetest dearest mother . What can I say , I’m speechless. Since u left to be with the LORD, I’ve not found any one to replace you, nobody can, no not one … Cos mother’s love is the realest … mother’s love can’t be compared to non, i miss talking to you maami, I miss your gists , I miss your jokes , Your phone calls, chats and messages, i miss everything you were, iyami I miss u, so much , too much … I misssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you sweetest mother, everyday , every minute, every second … I miss u in all that I do . .. words fail me… all I want to say is I love you wurami ????????????
Exactly one year today mamami … how time flies, looks like yesterday, words elude me … mummy , maami, sweet mother, dearest mama …. iyami owon I love you, you know that for sure but what can I do when GOD loves you more ? Nothing, absolutely nothing than to say ESE BABA mojuba RE for showing her Your unending LOVE HALLELUYAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH
If you recall, the Nollywood actress, four months ago, appreciated God for sparing her life after suffering from a health challenge.
The actress in a brief narration shared on her official Instagram page disclosed that it all started on a Friday while she was preparing for a party she had the next day.
- See What Damola Olatunji wrote about his wife, Bukola Arugba; she replies (PICS)
- Bukola Arugba Shares Location Pictures Of New Movie titled “ESO IKA” staring Femi Adebayo, Iya Rainbow, Aduni Ade, Eniola Afeez and others
- Meet The 3 year old Daughter of Bukola Adeeyo, Janell who is a Model (PICS)
- ”He was a President like no other”- Goodluck Jonathan remembers his former boss Umaru Musa Yar’Adua on his 10th year death anniversary
- Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Late Ex-President Umaru Musa Yar’adua On His 10th Year Death Anniversary
- You for no wear anything – Fan blasts Yoruba actress, Bukola Adeeyo for posting this picture, she replies (PICS)
- Mercy Aigbe, Dayo Amusa, Kunle Afod, Others Joins Bukola Adeeyo To Celebrate her Model Daughter, Janell’s 3rd Birthday (PICS)
- Abukola Arugba Scolds Omotola Jalade For Celebrating Peter Okoye And Ignoring Rudeboy On Their 40th Birthday (Photo)
- “Third year since mumsi left us, feels so unreal” – Mercy Johnson remembers her late mother (Video)
- Victor AD Pens Down Emotional Tribute To The Late TB Joshua – Remembers How He Healed Him