Businesswoman, Judith Omonua, popularly known as Ghunu, has died after battling a heart condition for years which led to heart failure.
Her sister revealed that she was supposed to undergo a heart pace maker surgery abroad but due to the lockdown, she couldn’t travel for the surgery.
Judith, 24, is the founder of the brand Ghunu Effect. She kept working and responding to clients’ requests even from her sick bed. As a result, her death on Monday, April 27, came as a shock to satisfied clients who had no idea that she was ill because it didn’t reflect in her work ethics.
Instagram and Twitter users have mourned her while posting tributes.
Below is a statement from her sister explaining how she died.
- Businesswoman, Judith Omonua, dies in Nigeria after her surgery was delayed due to the lockdown
- It’s wrong for a woman to flaunt her endowments – Judith Nneji
- It’s wrong for a woman to flaunt her endowments – Actress Judith Nneji
- Guy Who dump Islam to Christianity, React to Judith’s 10yrs Celebration of dumping Islam, speak how he become apostle
- ‘Vikings’: George Blagden Talks About Athelstan’s Complicated Relationship With Judith
- Businesswoman narrates how her family members fell out with her after she persuaded her sister-in-law to pay for her goods
- “You Did Breast Surgery, Do Butt Surgery, Come Forget To Do Brain Surgery” – Nigerians Mock Kim Kardashian For Failing Baby Bar Exams
- Shirley Young, ‘trailblazer’ Chinese-American businesswoman, dies
- How my dad met my mom through her boyfriend — Nigeria businesswoman
- Harvey Weinstein’s extradition to LA delayed due to coronavirus