May 10, 2023, 22:17 pm
Cameroon-born mixed-martial artist Francis Ngannou defeated Surinamese fighter Jairzinho Rozenstruik in 20 seconds in their UFC 249 fight on Saturday.
There isn’t much to analyze in a 20-second KO. It’s better to simply show you the finish and how Ngannou gave Rozenstruik his first loss as a professional mixed martial artist.
Ngannou attacked straight away with a series of punches which sent Rozenstruik to the canvas.
After inspection from the referee, the Cameroonian-French fighter was declared the winner to give Rozenstruik his first loss in his UFC career.
Ngannou has now defeated Curtis Blaydes, Junior dos Santos, Cain Velasquez, and now Rozenstruik in a combined 2:42 seconds and the first fighter in UFC history to win four straight fights by Knockouts/Technical Knockouts in the first 90 seconds.
- ‘No Be Juju Be That?’ – Reactions As Nigerian Boxer Adegbola Knocks Out Opponent In 15 Seconds [VIDEO]
- Kogi state is yet to record any established COVID-19 case, Sen. Smart Adeyemi, said as he Accuse Political Opponent
- Lisa Bloom ordered to cough up $28K to opponent in court setback
- UFC president Dana White confirms Nigeria’s Israel Adesanya’s next opponent for UFC middleweight title
- Campaign bus for Jeff Sessions’ primary opponent goes up in flames
- Derrick Lewis spits in opponent’s food ahead of UFC showdown
- Georgia senator removes ad that enlarged Jewish opponent’s nose
- Guardiola names Klopp’s Liverpool as toughest opponent in career
- Serena Williams loses in 3 sets to opponent ranked 116th
- Nigeria’s most expensive player, Victor Osimhen scores hat-trick on Napoli debut as they humiliate opponent 11-0