A Catholic Priest slumped and ‘died’ on the altar during a Sunday mass in Deido, Cameroon.
Rev. Fr. Jude, the Spiritual Director of Catholic Men Association (CMA) in Deido, was preaching the Homily yesterday while wearing a face mask before he paused for a moment and appeared to be struggling to breathe.
A few seconds later, the Priest slumped on the altar with other priests seen rushing to his aid as he fell.
Former Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and lawyer, Chidi Odinkalu shared the video on Twitter on Sunday August 30 and wrote, “Rev. Fr Jude., CMA, Spiritual Director of CMA Deido, in Cameroon’s commercial capital, Douala, was preaching the Homily at Mass earlier today when this happened #RIP.’
- Catholic priest slumps and ‘dies’ while preaching during Sunday mass (Video)
- Catholic priest slumps, dies while preaching during Sunday mass [VIDEO]
- Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies While Preaching During Sunday Mass (Watch The Moment)
- Catholic Priest Calls For Mass Protest In Aso Rock To Remove Bad Leaders
- Married Woman Allegedly Dies While Making love With Catholic Priest
- Beirut priest runs for life during livestreamed Mass as debris falls during blast
- LGA Chairman slumps and dies while dancing at an event in Rivers (Video)
- Nigerian Politician Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event (Video)
- Catholic priest kidnapped by four armed men while travelling for his father’s burial
- Catholic Priest dies of COVID19 complications in Benue