A damning dossier leaked from the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance claims that China lied to the world about human-to-human transmission of the virus, disappeared whistleblowers and refused to hand over virus samples so the West could make a vaccine.
The bombshell 15-page research document also indicated that the virus was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a claim initially dismissed as a conspiracy theory because Chinese officials insisted the virus came from the local wet markets, according to the Australian Daily Telegraph.
The report from the intelligence-sharing alliance of the five leading English-speaking countries, the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada called China’s shady handling of the virus “an assault on international transparency.”
The paper described how China downplayed the outbreak around the world while wildly scrambling to bury all traces of the disease at home, including bleaching wet market stalls, censoring the growing evidence of asymptomatic carriers of the virus and stonewalling sample requests from other countries.
Beijing started censoring search engines as early as December to stop Internet surfing related to the virus, according to the report. The World Health Organization went along with China’s claims and also denied human-to-human transmission of the virus despite concern from neighboring countries.
Intelligence gathering showed that China had “evidence of human-human transmission from early December,” but continued to deny it could spread this way until January 20, according to the dossier.
The document pointed out China imposed travel bans on people traveling throughout the nation, but continued to tell the rest of the world travel bans were unnecessary.
- China backs WHO investigation into origin of Coronavirus after over 120 countries join Trump’s call for an investigation into its origin
- We had intelligence report before Dapchi girlsâ abduction occurred – Former Chief of Defence Intelligence, Muhammad Usman
- China to support Joe Biden while Russia wants Trump to win 2023 US presidential election: New intelligence report reveals
- China says Pompeo ‘insane’ over virus lab origin theory
- 1 report, 4 theories: Scientists mull clues on origin of COVID-19
- U.S. enlisting foreign allies’ support against China over virus origin
- COVID-19: China condemns U.S. ‘lies’ , backs WHO in tracing virus origin
- Intelligence officials cast doubt on Times’ Russia-Taliban bounty scheme: report
- FG on red alert as Customs intelligence report claims Boko Haram have set up camps in Abuja, Kogi and Nasarawa
- Iran warns IAEA against taking Israeli intelligence report about Tehran violating nuke deal at face value — Newzandar