The Founder of the Church of Satan Ebem Ohafia Abia State, Ifekwe Udo better known as FadaFada is being gone after for his supposed association in the consuming of the Ohafia Police Station on Saturday, April 19, 2022, by certain young people in the community.
Also in Newzandar News: ‘Karma na Shege’- Former Kogi Senator, Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu In A Hilarious Song (Video)
The state Commissioner of Police, Jane Agbede, on Wednesday, affirmed that Udo and others were confronting preliminary over the occurrence and the decimation of the Divisional Police Officer’s quarters just as high and judges’ courts.he Founder of the Church of Satan Ebem Ohafia in Ohafia LGA, Abia State, Ifekwe Udo a.k.a FadaFada is being gone after for his supposed inclusion in the consuming of the Ohafia Police Station on Saturday, April 19, 2022, by certain young people in the network.
A close source noted that: “The Assemblies of Light Bearer Greater Church of Lucifer, popularly known as the Church of Satan, in Ohafia, founded by Mr. Ifekwe Udo, has been knocked down and vandalised by youths of the community for the evil it has initiated,”
Source: Newzandar News
- Church of Satan founder involved in police station burning
- Church Of Satan demolished in Abia, founder arrested by the police (photos)
- Church Of Satan demolished in Abia, police arrest founder (photos)
- We were afraid to confront Abia Church of Satan Founder — Resident
- We’re afraid to confront Lucifer, Church of Satan founder —Abia community residents
- Abia: ‘Church of Satan’ founder in exile, as community insists he won’t return
- Abia: ‘Church Of Satan’ Founder In Exile, As Community Banishes Him
- Shocking story as Founder Of Church Of Satan Arrested In Abia State, Shrine Destroyed(Photos)
- Church Of Satan demolished in Abia, founder arrested
- Church of Satan demolished, founder arrested in Abia [PHOTOS]